Prologue : What Happened Before?

A/N
This story is being redone after taking permission from the original author, TheHandsofBats.
His original story has been deleted.

What should the ship for the fic be?
State anything that comes to mind.

Character Ages :-
Acier Silva - 29 (Black Clover is set during a somewhat ancient era, Child Marridges were a thing back then.)
Nozel Silva - 15
Solid & Nebra - 12
Noelle,Yuno,Asta- 7
A/N End

The sun's rays fell upon Hage Village, the shadow of the Great demon covered the fields.

Kids ran around on the improper roads and then, at the centre of the village, there was a church.

"I'm gonna be Wizard King!" Asta said jumping up into the air excited.

"Asta, quiet." Said Sister Lily, a hint of concern present in her voice.

Asta was a golden child, literally. He had blonde hair and crimson red eyes, something you'd expect from a Royal family.

"Yeah, there's no way a magicless monster like you could ever be Wizard King, even I'm stronger than you!" Said Nash.

Oh and Asta was magicless in a world where everyone could use magic.

Asta turned away, slightly hurt inside before he shouted, "Anyway, I'm gonna go train in the forest, Be back soon!"

Sister Lily looked at Asta as he ran before letting out a sigh.

'Asta why can't you just give up on this stupid dream of yours? It might get you hurt..' Sister Lily thought.

.....
.....
.....
.....

Acier Silva, Heir to the Silva Royal Family, A 29 Year Old Woman recognized as one of the most powerful Magic Knights in the country was on a vacation.

With her kids too.

She was glorified in the eyes of the public growing up but her life was pretty shitty.

No one wanted a female heiress to one of the main royal families so they treated her horribly when she was young. She was married to a 30 Year Old Magic Knight at the Young Age Of 13 and gave birth to her first child, Nozel at the age of 14 after which she gave birth to twins Solid and Nebra at the still young age of 17.

Her forced marrige came to an end when she was 21, Her husband was KIA, right after she gave birth to their fourth child child, Noelle Silva.

But Instead of being left in despair, She had never felt better. She could finally live her life as she wanted, The elders of the Silva Family did a lot to try and get rid of her but It was practically impossible.

Why? She was probably the strongest mage in the country aside from the Wizard King.

Over the years she had gotten weaker but she was still a captain, They could do nothing to her.

So here she was, To see the Skull Of The Demon that the First Wizard King had killed centuries ago.

"Mother, I can see a village close-by!" She heard her first child, Nozel say.

"Mama, How much longer? I'm hungry!" Acier gazed back to see her youngest sitting behind her.

"Not much longer, Noelle." Said Acier.

...

...

...

...