LII • Nott acceptable

Start from the beginning

Theodore remained uninterested in his seat. Blues drowning in a sea of boredom as he skimmed over the many lines of his textbook. If anything, he believed he was processing more information from the spaces between the letters than the actual worded facts.

His engrossment was not won over at the sign of Pansy's fawning. She found practically everyone attractive. Her reaction to whatever she was looking at was not any different from any other time she spotted a slightly good looking individual. Blaise and Daphne were just as bad, all inspired by the poets and authors who threw around stories of love like they were petals at a wedding.

"It's because they graduated from Hogwarts a few years back." Pansy commented matter of factly. "The Flores brothers." Her dazed grin quickly forming into a wicked smirk. "They aren't much older than us."

Theodore snapped his text book shut.

"Wait so you're telling me those two." Blaise pointed a delicate ringed finger out past the window. "Are Rory's older brothers?" The sun beams emitting a soft and dainty glow through his complexion.

"What's this?" Theo feigned his boredom.

"Them." Blaise nodded towards the busy crowd that awaited outside their window. Through the frame alone Theodore couldn't even begin to count the people of the rowdy mob, witches and wizards of all sorts pervaded the station, luggage and trolleys taking up even more space, and yet despite this, for some reason, he managed to spot them instantly.

Their presence demanded attention, Theodore perceived the many eyes of the female population act like his did, drawn towards them like a moth to the light. Convinced that if he ever wished to look away he may have to pry his gaze from them through a show of force. His friends from beside him were no different.

"Beautiful beings, yeah?" Blaise drooled. The Nott boy, with an upturned nose, discerned the two. He huffed as he did so. "Which is which?" He questioned, still entirely entranced by them.

"The older one is supposed to be Sebastian, the younger Malachai." Daphne hesitated. "I can't remember who's who."

"He looks older." Pansy observed pointing towards the one who fashioned a darker complexion. "More experienced." She smirked.

"No no." Blaise shook his head dumbly, jaw unhinged. "Other way around." Disagreement became the cabin, opinions were shared and counter thoughts expressed. "What do you think Theo?"

"Uhm." His eyes found the two brothers. They stood side by side, their eyes briskly searching the station, he assumed for Aurora. Their complexions opposing. Moonlight and sun kissed. The night and day.

Pecks of sugary freckles adorned the bronze nose of the lighter brother, his hair a wave of light brunette, nearly blonde ringlets. His build was more athletic than his siblings, he looked smart, capable, quidditch worthy.

His brother who stood equally as tall aside him was a complete parallel. His face a shade paler, and entirely porcelain. No detail, other than the mole of his left cheek, was left to decorate his olive skin. He was leaner, Theodore examined. A trouble maker, he could tell. The wicked and mischievous glint that Theodore found in Auroras eyes was visible through his lenses also, concealed behind layers of proper behaviour and polite attitudes.

Much faded layers of concealed wickedness peaked through each of their hazel lenses. Whereas through Auroras eyes, the thirst for evilness thrived and lived strong. Their shared glint of certain cheekiness left Theodore with no doubt that they were her brothers.