• Perfect Storm • | 20 |

Start from the beginning

"Hey Lewis, I think you might want to cover that." Chris says in between laughs and chuckles while James and Quinn try their best not to look.

I bite my lip in a failed attempt to stop myself from laughing. James throws his jacket at Lewis and I place it over his lap. Before I pull my arms away he catches my wrist.

"You're not getting out of this, I have all night to do to you as I please. And just know that this earned you a need for punishment." He whispers in my ear, low enough that nobody heard but me.

Wait, what does he mean? "We're sharing a room?" I thought I had my own. I thought he'd want time away from me.

"Of course, I wouldn't have it any other way." He smirks and lets go of my wrists, leaning back on his seat while I sit dumbfounded.

Well, I guess I'm in for a treat tonight.

•••

Oh my goodness, this place is beautiful. The architecture is so beautiful with bright snow coving 60% of it all. I've only ever seen snow once or twice in my life. It doesn't snow much in the city or where I was born.

It's like a fairytale or one of those movies that make you wish life was different or the world was different.

I stare out into the forest that goes back miles and miles. The sky that can only be seen from places where there aren't many trees is a fresh blue color. It's amazing how natural this place is. I've never seen so many trees in one place.

The air is crisp and the breeze feels like nothing I've ever felt before. Overall this is an experience I'm glad I'm not missing out on.

"Can you believe this? This is so amazing." Quinn is just as amazed as I am. I remember her telling me that she's lived in Norchester all her life. Born and Raised.

Chris, James and Lewis retrieve all of the suitcases and duffel bags from the trunk along with our driver, whose name I actually don't know.

After the last PD Lewis banned me from having any type of relationship with them. I'm not too bothered though.

Anyways, me and Quinn completely fan girl over the scenery as the guys unpack our things. "Girls," James calls and we snap our attention toward them. ", we're going into the cabin now if you want to join. If not that's fine too." Lewis shoves his shoulder and glares at him. From afar you'd think their not close but I can tell they love each other. Anyone could, they've been through so much together and it shows.

"Ooh, I wonder if the bathrooms have jacuzzis." She skips and makes her way to the big wooden cabin styled house. I chuckle to myself and follow close behind her.

Oh my god, the inside is even better than the outside. My jaw practically drops as I take in my surroundings. There is absolutely no way I'm staying here.

It's like...like a...I don't know what to call it. Oh I know, it's like a, "Dream." Quinn speaks my mind as she twirls around to get every angle of every vase, painting, candle, and lamp.

Lewis looks at our expressions and scrunches his eyebrows in confusion. He looks around as if to see what we were seeing. "I mean, it's okay. Nothing special." He shrugs his shoulders and continues to separate our bags so we can bring them to our assigned rooms.

I mean, I guess he has seen this place a million times before this. He comes here every year for god's sake. But if I could come here every year, it would still amaze me each time.

"Okay, so the rooms are assigned by numbers. Each room has a key with a corresponding number on it. I don't really care what room you pick, except you, but the only room that is off-limits is room 5. That's my room, otherwise go crazy." He points his attention towards me mid-sentence before handing the book of keys around.