your fucking perfect (Tate Langdon)

You were stood infront of the mirror a towel wrapped securely around your frame as you examined yourself in the mirror, all those horrible thoughts you tried to Bury about yourself flooding back haunting you.

'Why is tate with me?' You thought 'he could have someone more skinner than me I'm not good enough for him' the tears slipping out your eyes as you just stared at the person you hated most right now yourself, your hands grabbing the chucks of flesh of your body wishing they would disappear, sucking your stomach in hoping it would stay like that.

"What are you doing?" You heard a familiar voice behind you ask seeing tate stood leaning againt the doorframe arms folded from the mirror, "erm nothing" you mumbled trying to wipe your stray tears away praying tate didn't catch on, "Hey were you crying what's wrong?" He went on to ask his face even softer arms unfolded reaching out to you, you shook your head dismissing it sitting on the edge of your bed in tates old room.

"It's silly tate I don't want to give you my silly problems" you chuckled trying your best to leave it at that, "y/n your my girlfriend your silly problems are my silly problems now what's going on in that pretty head of yours?" Tate whispered now sitting beside you, throwing on a old baggy hoodie you sighed before telling him, "that's the thing tate I'm not pretty it's beyond me that you think otherwise".

Tate stared at you with confusion and shock by what you just said to him, tate always thought you were pretty inside and out he didn't care about your flaws or insecurities he loves you for you, "where is this coming from?" He asked his arm over your shoulder pulling you closer to him, "I don't know where this is coming from tate but it's true I mean look at you and look at me you deserve someone skinny with a beautiful face a fucking model but your with me someone chubby good for no-" tate cut you off by pressing his soft cold lips on yours.

The tears still ran down your face as your responded to his kiss, his hand on your cheek wiping away your tears pulling away, "I'm not going to let you talk about yourself like that because you are beautiful y/n and if you think otherwise then that's beyond me" tate whispered against your lips.

"Tate" you sobbed quietly shaking your head in disagreement, "why are you even with me what do you see that I don't?" You asked pulling your head away from him, "well I don't see your weight to begin with I don't care about that, I see a beautiful girl who's smart, funny loves the same things I do, I see someone who loves me as much as I love them" tate said you let out a smile feeling those insecurities drift away slowly.

"I love you tate" you said a smile creeped on tates face his hand his on your cheek, "not as much as I love you y/n and remember your fucking perfect to me" he reminded like he always did a didn't go by where tate didn't say how much you meant to him, tate loves the bones off you and more you couldn't believe how you ended up with someone like tate so loving and caring saw the beauty in thing others couldn't.

Your eyes growing heavy from the crying tate took notice gesturing for you to lay down on the bed, "wanna take a nap?" Tate smiled thinking how cute you looked right now with tired eyes, "Yeah" you chuckled climbing into the bed resting your head on a pillow, "I'll be the big spoon" tate stated usually tate was the little spoon but tate also loves being the big spoon since he can hold you close to him like you were being protected from something.

Your eyes fluttering shut slumber drifting apon you "I love you tate" you sleepily whispered nuzzling closer to your boyfriend, "I love you too y/n" he whispered into your ear his head practically on top of yours his arm around your waist fingers intertwined as both of your feel into blissful slumber