Chapter 6

The sex with Wilder was so mind-blowing that I was not bothered by the next two red flags. They may have made me uncomfortable, but I tried to ignore them. I needed to stop being so submissive to men that I did not know.

I had never been so turned on by a man before in my life. My mouth watered when I looked at his tattoos, and my core ached every time I looked at his devilish grin. Despite knowing I may regret it, tonight was going to be fun.

He pulled his hand out from my underwear. I whimpered because I was desperate for his touch. He chuckled before he sucked my juices off his fingers. The sight caused me to shudder as goosebumps broke out across my skin.

Wilder stood, and I furrowed my brows. Where was he going? Was he ending our fun already?

A smirk stayed on his lips as he unbuckled his belt. He pulled down his jeans and his boxers. My eyes widened when I saw his length, and my core throbbed even harder. Wetness coated the inside of my thighs. Without even thinking, I reached between my legs and ran my fingers along my wet slit.

"I could watch you do that all night," Wilder said.

The heat rushed to my cheeks. I pulled my hand away, but he snatched my wrist and moved me so that I was touching myself. Circling my fingers around my clit caused my body to shudder. Wilder watched me for a moment before pulling me to the side of the bed. My head dangled off the edge.

"Keep touching yourself," he said. "I want to hear you moan around my cock."

He pressed his dick against my mouth. Salty precum coated my lips. My tongue darted out to lick them clean before I opened my mouth wider.

I had been with men who claimed to be rough, but I was unprepared for Wilder. He thrust his hips forward, forcing his cock deep into my mouth. While gagging, I moved my hands from between my legs to push him away in an attempt to breathe. Wilder grabbed my hands and held them against my chest. He pulled out of my mouth. A string of saliva ran from my lips to his cock.

"I can't do that," I said.

"Yes, you can," he said. "It's not hard. Keep your mouth open, touch yourself, breathe through your nose, and watch your teeth."

I opened my mouth to protest, but he misunderstood my actions. He pushed forward and forced himself between my lips.

Red flag number seventeen: he blurs the lines of consent.

I moved my hands to push him away, but he tightened his grip on my wrists. A gag caused chills to run down my spine as he forced himself into my throat.

"Such a good girl," Wilder groaned. "Push yourself."

Crap.

His words made me forget what was happening and caused my heart to flutter. Why was I such a sucker for those words from a man? I really needed to work on my self-esteem. No self-respecting girl would let a man do something to her that she was uncomfortable doing.

I focused on breathing through my nose to prevent myself from throwing up. If I vomited on his dick, I would die from embarrassment. He would definitely never talk to me again. Looking back, it would have saved me a lot of trouble if I did humiliate myself.

Wilder was groaning and muttering curses. Grabbing the sides of my head, he picked up the pace of his thrusting. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. My hands were clenched into fists. There was no way that I focus on touching myself while this happened.

When he was done, I gasped for air. My chest burned as I panted for breath. I wiped the spit and tears off my face. I pushed myself up with shaky arms and rearranged my body on the bed. He kneeled on the mattress, and I opened my legs as I prepared for him to eat me out.

To my surprise, he grabbed the base of his cock and lined himself with my entrance.

Red flag number eighteen: he does not return the favor of oral sex.

Thrusting his hips, he pushed himself into my sex. I stretched around his thickness. My eyes rolled back as I grabbed fistfuls of the sheets. This was much better than the sloppy, uncomfortable blow job. He did not give me time to adjust to his length before throwing my leg over his shoulder. Sliding deeper into me caused me to scream in pleasure.

The bed frame creaked as Wilder fucked me. The pleasure spreading through my body was so intense. Sweat was building on my skin. My mouth was growing dry from moaning and crying out. The thought that Wilder was not wearing a condom lingered at the back of my mind. My heart pounded, and I prayed he knew his body enough to know when to pull out.

God, I am such an idiot.

He refused to wear a condom and forced me to deepthroat his cock. If I were not so attracted to Wilder, I would have left before we got into this situation. At least, I would like to think so.

Wilder squeezed his eyes shut, and his muscles tensed. He must be close. I squirmed under his body to try and get him off me. I managed to go twenty-six years of my life without a pregnancy scare. I could not let Wilder break that streak.

He pulled out and stroked his cock. While touching himself, he groaned before cum shot out over my belly. He let out a deep breath as he propped himself on his one arm. I brushed my sweat-drenched hair off my forehead.

What did I just do? I gave my body to a man I barely knew because I thought he was hot. I even let him fuck my throat, which I never thought I would let a man do. I guess he was more dominant than I am used to.

Wilder got off the bed and dragged his feet out of the room. Tears brimmed in my eyes. I took in a sharp breath to control my tears. When he came back into this room, I could not be sobbing. He would never want to see me again if I was an emotional mess.

He returned with a towel. He wiped his cum off my body. I pushed myself onto my feet and turned my back to him while looking for my clothes. In case a tear escaped, I did not want him to see. My hands trembled as I changed.

I jumped when Wilder touched my shoulder. I spun around as I zipped up the front of my costume. He was changed into jeans and a hoodie. With a smile, he stretched out his hand and grabbed mine.

"Let me walk you home," he said.

Walk me home? Was this a potential green flag? Were green flags even possible from Wilder Sharp? Was a green flag only a red flag in disguise?