Chapter 19

"Moneic and Mikey" she said as her mood changed once again.

"Well let's go and find them so they don't have to worry anymore" you said as you grabbed the bag full of your ankle bracelets and led nala out of the store.

"C'mon Killua" Nala said the silver-haired male, who was on the phone.

"Just go, I'll catch up kin a bit." He spoke.

You nodded and kept walking towards the fast-food area. "You never told me how you got all the way over here" you said.

"I was at MacDonalds and then dada's friends came near, and they were having fun and I saw mommy outside of MacDonalds and she went into the jewelry store." Nala explained.

"So, you're basically saying you were with your father and saw me outside of the place and followed me all the way to the Jewlery store without your father or his friends noticing your absence." you told her.

"What does absence mean" she asked.

"When you're not in a certain place or with a certain person" you answered.

"Daddy was absence from me and mommy" she said. "What do you mean?" you asked.

"One time mommy told me that I wouldn't get to see daddy until I was three and that I couldn't see him because he did dumb things" Nala said.

"Well, I bet you and your mother are glad to see him again. "You spoke.

"Yeah, mommy said that even though daddy does dumb things she still loves him" she said.

"Thats good" you said.

"What's good?" killua said coming out of nowhere.

"My mommy and daddy" nala jumped in joy. You looked over to killua who wasn't carrying anymore bags, you then ask, "Where you put all my stuff?"

"My assistant is putting it in my car" He said. "Lazy" you said. "It's not if the job gets done quicker" he said as he picked nala up, putting her on his shoulders.

"Sooo high up!" nala says as she holds on to the top of killua's head.

You observed how nala and killua got along like daughter and father, you could feel their joy and laughter brighten your mood up as you got closer to the McDonalds.

"Y/n hold up!" Killua said snapping you out of your deep thought. "What?" you turned. "A chocolate factory!" Nala said before killua could even say a word.

"C'mon y/n it'll be quick" killua said. "But-" You were cut off by him "Nala probably didn't get to eat yet since she got separated from her parents, don't you think we should at least feed her" he spoke.

"Fine but no longer then 15 minutes" you said as the three of you went into the chocolate factory, while the two went around buying chocolate you took a look around the place.

You then went over to the chocolate fountain and watched the chocolate flow from the top to bottom "You thinking of trying a sample or are you just gonna stand there" A familiar voice said from behind you.

A/n: I was unaware half of the text in this chapter was not there, though that's my bad but i will give you a rundown of what happened in this part.

Y/n had turned around to see candy, she had her locs in a bun and wore some baggy jeans and a rug rats' shirt. While nala and killua were shopping for chocolate, you and candy talked about hanging out soon.  Candy proposed on hanging out as the skating rink on Friday around 2 pm, Y/n accepted the proposal and told her she'll see candy there. Though before candy left she fed y/n the chocolate sample.

Once Candy left, killua and nala came up to you with two milkshakes and three boxes of chocolate. Y/n face palmed at how much candy they got but they continued their journey to McDonalds to find nala's parents.

The three finally made it to the McDonald's, which was quite large, no wonder nala got lost.  "How are we gonna find her parents through all of this?" Killua asked.

"Mikey's gonna freak when we tell him nala's nowhere in here" a male with long raven hair said, as he walked pasted the three.

"That's uncle Baji" nala said cheerfully. So, Y/n, killua and nala followed behind the after him, he led them to a crowd of people wearing uniforms.

And in the middle was a blond male and a melanin woman, who are probably  mikey and moniec. They arguing about nala being missing, Y/n squeezed through the crowd of the people around them and introduced herself. Mikey was obviously came off rude while  moneic was understanding.

Once Y/n was done introducing herself she told them that she found their daughter at the jewelry store, as she said that killua came in behind her holding nala.

Hugs, kissing, i miss you's and thank you's came with all dat.

And since mikey was being mean at first baji decided to make him apologize for his rudeness, though he mainly made him apologize because of y/n.