Impossible Delivery

Start from the beginning

"It's time to answer some questions, and you must answer truthfully," He said, looking serious.

Alinta giggled slightly. "Okay, Mr. Serious. Ask me anything."

"What is your family's relationship with the villains you've met?"

"We're all enemies with every villain. Except for Winter, she and Red Son are friends. But she says they only talk briefly."

"Have your siblings been involved in any sort of crime?"

"Celeste and Sierra have gotten a ticket for speeding. Not sure about Winter though."

"When did Winter first show or stated that she hated me?"

Alinta suddenly became quiet, now looking away.

"Well?" Monkey King asked.

Alinta gulped. "Okay, I'll tell you. Just don't tell anyone."

Monkey King nodded, and Alinta began to tell the story.

~Flashback~

It was two years after Pigsy found the siblings. The siblings were playing a game outside the shop. The game was just them throwing a ball at each other.

"It got it! Here you go, Spidey!" Celeste said, throwing the ball at Sierra.

Sierra caught the ball with their spider limbs. "I got it! Here you-"

"Guys! Over here!" everyone turned to see MK, running towards them. He looked like he could explode.

"Jeez, MK. You're acting like we've been gone for years. What happened?" Alinta asked, pushing her glasses.

"Look what Mr. Tang gave me!" MK pulled out a monkey plush that looked like Monkey King.

Celeste gasped. "MK, you found a mini Monkey King!"

"Sibling Celeste, it's just a toy. It just looks like Monkey King." Sierra said.

"Yeah. Besides, the guy's not real." Alinta said.

MK turned to Winter. "Do you like it, Winter?"

Winter didn't reply, instead, she just stared at the boy and doll. She had a look of fear, but also of confusion. Alinta then clapped her hands.

"Winter, you okay?" She asked.

Winter snapped out of her trans, and then slowly nodded her head. "Y-Yeah, I'm f-fine."

For a few days, everything was normal. But Winter stayed away from MK, also the doll he had. That was until a week after MK got the doll.

The siblings, minus Winter, were in the shop. Tang was watching them, as Pigsy was out getting ingredients.

Suddenly a scream was heard from upstairs. It sounded like MK. Celeste panicked and raced up to his room. Everyone else followed.

Celeste slammed open MK's door. "MK! Every-" Celeste stopped and saw what happened.

MK was crying on the floor while Winter was standing in front of him. She was holding a pair of scissors that were covered in cotton. The whole room was covered in cotton. And Celeste saw where the cotton came from, the Monkey King plush. But it now looked like a mangled corpse with all the holes and tears on it.

"Winter, that was my favorite toy. Why?" MK asked while tears poured into the floor.

Winter said nothing and continued to stare at the doll. Tang, who saw what happened, went up to Winter.