"Go on!~ Go on!!~ Continue the
meeting!!~"

"Dad! What the fuck are you doing!?"

Law whispers, Corazon looks at Law as he grabs the comb and starts to brush Luffy's hair. "Oh, don't tell me you're jealous already? Dear, Son." Brushing Luffy's hair with a comb while Luffy eats the food so messily on the table. "You, see.. it's been a while since I have had a child." Corazon, wiping his crocodile tears. "He's not a child!!" Eustass and Law says out of furious, Corazon smiles.

"I don't mind!!.. Cora-san is like a huge sofa!! I'm comfortable with it!! Nishishishishi!!~"

Luffy continued to eat after he said that, Corazon gives Eustass and Law a smile. "See? He doesn't quite mind!" Corazon laughs as he puts some ribbons on Luffy's hair, looking down, combing Luffy's hair, Law and Eustass click their tongue out of annoyance.

The meeting continues as they begin to gossip about the Straw Hat, he was a "Human" yet he is being treated very special even though how stubborn and annoying he was in the meeting. Luffy leaned to Corazon, as Corazon put another red-ribbon on his hair, humming like flowers surrounds them.

Law rolled his eyes, 'Dad can be such an idiot sometimes..' he deeply thought. Eustass groan in annoyance, Killer almost laughed at the scene.

Luffy seems really comfortable with how big Corazon was, a very big person that he could comfortably sit like he was sitting on the big sofa. Knowing, ribbons were on his hair and he didn't actually quite mind. Corazon starts to brush Luffy's messy hair again, while listening to the meeting, they can hear gossip about Luffy.

"Luffy, Dear."

"What?" Eating a spicy-kraken meat, Luffy looks up to Corazon, Law and Eustass knows, that Corazon will ask something.

"Don't you care about the gossip around here? I must say that it's very annoying, if Shanks heard about this, or your father, or even your Grandfather, they'll totally kill them. Aren't you mad that they're judging you because you're a Human being?"

"So? I don't care! Besides I don't mind it anyway! Now I'm getting more hungry!!"

Luffy whines so childishly as to grab Law and Eustass' food without asking for their permission as he eats their food. Eustass and Law don't mind, since they know Luffy has a very big appetite, mostly Killer himself whenever he cooks something for Luffy.

Corazon patted Luffy's head, to be honest, he felt like patting a pet. Luffy being patted doesn't annoy him at all, to Law and Eustass eyes, they can see how obedient he was for the first time. Just patting Luffy's head seems to make Luffy relax and cool off. Sitting on Corazon's lap is really comfortable especially when Corazon is being a gentleman and a very gentle Demon to all Demons.

He has a "Heart" after all.

A "Heart" that for all the years, no woman stand against him. No matter their beauty is outstanding, no woman has every caught his attention.

Law's hand slightly flinched as his hand reached Luffy's head and decided to pat him, as his hand got held by Corazon himself. "Focus on the meeting. This is your meeting, not mine." Corazon smiles, Law clicks his tongue out of annoyance, as Corazon grabs a comb and starts to brush Luffy's hair again, very well.

'His hair, is very soft, hmmmm.. Maybe Ace and Sabo must've taken care of him very well.' Corazon thought with a smile, 'Oh, how sweet they can be as brothers. Except for Law who can't even say sweet things to his own Father!!.. How cruel his heart is!' wiping his crocodile tears, and giving a glare to Law. Killer and Eustass sweatdrop.