"Aunt who?" Aang said.

"No, Aunt Wu. She's the fortuneteller from my village. Awful nice knowing your future."

"Wow, it must be." Katara faces the man with a bright expression on her face. "That explains why you were so calm!"

"But the fortuneteller was wrong! You didn't have a safe journey; you were almost killed!" I turned to face Sokka as he spoke.

"But I wasn't! All right, have a good one!" He bids farewell and begins to walk away only to turn back again. "Oh, and Aunt Wu said if I met any travelers to give them this." He hands Aang a wrapped parcel seemingly containing a long, thin object and leaves mysteriously. Sokka eyes the man suspiciously.

"Maybe we should go see Aunt Wu and learn our fortunes. It could be fun."

"Oh, come on. Fortune telling is nonsense!" Aang quickly unwraps the mysterious parcel, which turns out to be a red umbrella. I walk over to the group and stood beside the avatar as he opens it and holds it over our heads.

"What do you know? An umbrella!"

"Avatar I prefer not to be out if there's a storm maybe we should head to the village." At that moment, the sky darkens and it begins to rain. A low rumble of thunder can be heard. Katara bends an arched shield of water over her head to shelter herself from the weather.

"That proves it!" She holds her shield over her head and smiled.

"No, it doesn't! You can't really tell the future!"

"I guess you're not really getting wet then." I replied to Sokka as he suddenly loses his grip on the platypus egg as it flies through the air. He attempts to catch it, however, it merely flies a few feet into the air and lands on his head, cracking and causing the egg to run down his face.

We started to walk towards the village as the rain continues, Aang and I are sheltered under the umbrella, Katara created her own little umbrella while Sokka stays away from us, drenched by the downpour.

"Of course she predicted it was going to rain. The sky's been gray all day!"

"Just admit you might be wrong, and you can come under the umbrella." Katana replied.

"Look, I'm going to predict the future now." He stops walking and hops from foot to foot in an exaggerated way. It's going to keep drizzling." The rain continues to fall. "See?"

Suddenly, the rain stops falling and sky lightens up slightly. Aang titling the umbrella back to observe the dramatic change in weather.

"Not everyone has the gift, Sokka." I say before warming the air around us to dry Sokka. He looked at me and I smiled softly before walking ahead of the trio.

We soon enter small village, which lies at the mountain's very base. We all walk through the entrance into the village, turkey ducks quacking as they pass. In front of us a strange man dressed in a black robe standing by a round doorway.

"Aunt Wu is expecting you." I frowned as Katara jumped around excitedly behind me.

"Really?" We were led through the doorway, Sokka expressing his disgust. We enter a room, four pillows situated on the floor to the right of the room. The strange man closes the door. A young girl walks into the room clad in a pink robe and wearing her hair in braids that stick out from the sides of her head.

"My name is Meng and I'm Aunt Wu's assistant." Her eyes suddenly widen. "Well, hello there."

"Hello." Aang replied showing zero interest in the girl.