Chapter 82- A welcome surprise

Start from the beginning

"You will meet again if you are destined to be together, just hang in there, "Taehyung reassured him by pressing his hand.

"We'll see," Jimin says distractedly." I've never had such strong feelings for a girl. Oh my goodness, TaeTae. I've met a lot of Tarnished girls, but Ruby blew my mind. I adore her, and now she will forget about me. Management forced her to get rid of all of our memories together. It's so...difficult, you know."Taehyung could see the unshed tears in his 'twin' just staring at him. Their Chimmy wasn't ready to let go, or he couldn't get over Ruby.

 Their Chimmy wasn't ready to let go, or he couldn't get over Ruby

"I understand, Chimmy," Taehyung said, his face mournful. "I foolishly assumed that Funsize no longer loved me, but everything has been resolved. As a result, you and Ruby will cross paths. She cares about you. We could see the agony in her eyes when she denied your involvement. I believe she was trying to protect you."

Jimin just shakes his head. He knows Ruby will leave him, and he purposefully hurt her. Why would she bother waiting for him? She is stunning and talented. Maybe her ex-boyfriend will rethink things and reunite with her.

Thinking about her wounds his heart, and he doesn't want his brothers to think he's incapable of dealing with lost love.

Jungkook greeted them with a bright smile. He noticed how deflated the eldest maknae was.

"Chimmy.Taetae, do you want to play an online game?" Jin-hyung and Hobi-hyung are finished with the cooking series. Come! "He motioned with his eyes to the charter's unoccupied lounge area.

Jimin took a deep breath as Taehyung nodded and drew Jimin up to join them. He needs to get out of his gloomy mood. A few games might keep him from overthinking and missing his Red.

Jungkook smiled as his hyung followed him to the lounge.

A very joyful group returned to Seoul, with the airport packed with fans eagerly awaiting the group's homecoming.

Back home, they put on an entertaining show for FESTA 2017.

.....

The group was already nervous when they were notified that BangPd wanted to see them after rehearsals. It could be anything.

Taehyung sighed as they entered the large private elevator. "Perhaps it's because of that viral Funsize video from a week ago," he speculated, looking warily at the boys.

Seokjin shook his head. "That was quickly resolved, and our show was a huge success. Our staff is secure, J-ARMY, unfazed by the outrageous media attention."

Namjoon squeezed his shoulder and murmured, "Don't worry too much, Tae."

Jimin was still concerned. "Do you think anything else came out of the dating scandal? Perhaps new footage of Ruby and I will appear in a Korean magazine?" Is it possible for his life to become more complicated?