5 - frankly , i don't

Wally : " how about , while you're here , you meet another neighbour of mine ! " he smiled and motioned the two to follow him.

Red : " what about Yellow - ? "
Wally : " oh , he's in good hands . come ! "

Duck and Red stayed put.

Wally : " ... don't you want to meet my neighbour ? "

Silence.

At that moment, Red swore he saw Wally's pupils dilate. It was then when he agreed to be led to the " neighbour " the man, as if he immediately knew that he was in some kind of danger.

Duck, not wanting to be left behind, followed.

Wally : " oh , I'm sure you'll love Frank Frankly ... he's a real boring guy ! "
Wally took a glance at Duck and Red.
Wally : " just like you ! "

Duck whispered to Red,
Duck : " he's talking to you . "

The three strolled around the bottom of the hill, eventually arriving at a yellow house with a green roof, butterflies fluttering around at the front.

Red : " there are letters in the mailbox ... did Yellow and , eh , Eda already come by here ? "
Wally : " well , it's Eddie ... and yes , it seems as though they have . "

A pink and blue butterfly landed on Duck's beak.
Duck : " PESKY BEE ! "
He swatted it away, making one of it's wings get a bit wonky. And, by " wonky " , I mean it was so bad that it fell to the floor due to the fact that it could no longer fly.

Wally's smiling mouth hung open as he stared at the bug, his pupils shaking.
Wally : " wow ! I'm sure Frank'll be happy about that ! "
Duck : " you're welcome . ".

A close voice could be heard gasping behind them.
It was a grumpy-looking puppet, who had also been seen by Duck baking earlier.

Some Guy : " what have you done ?! "
Duck : " no need to thank me . "
The puppet scowled.
Some Guy : " why you little — "

Wally : " hi , Frank Frankly ! these are the guests I told you about ! "
Once again, Red Guy pondered how Wally could have told his neighbour about them, when they had arrived with no warning about 45 minutes ago.

Frank : " ... you let these people into our neighbourhood . "
Wally : " why , of course ! I couldn't just leave them stranded . "

Frank sighed,  slightly clenching his fists. He spoke through gritted teeth,
Frank : " nice to meet you . "
Duck : " speak for yourself . "

373 words — this is a bit of a filler chapter but anyways
I was one Chai (an ai app) and she told me that Frank stalked her. Apparently she didn't care. Then she sniffed my nose and told me it smells like flowers