"Please tell me Taehyun cooked it!" Beomgyu said as the four of us walked to the kitchen.

Taehyun chuckled reassuring Beomgyu, "Yes, I cooked."

"What's wrong with me cooking!?" Huening said clearly offended.

"You can't cook, that's what's wrong," I replied, and all he did was nod in response.

The only two people who knew how to cook were Taehyun and Yeonjun. Yeonjun Hyung wasn't here so Taehyun has been cooking. However, I started cooking every now and then. I didn't want Taehyun to cook every meal on his own so I offered to help and he agreed to teach me. Surprisingly wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, even Taehyun said I was doing better than what he expected. However, I didn't know whether to take that as an insult or a compliment.

~

"Ah, I'm so tired!" Huening whined, "I don't like the new formations, it feels weird without Yeonjun Hyung!"

"I don't like it either, we're just filling in the gap that's missing." Taehyun spoke, "Not to mention the singing part, either Beomgyu Hyung will be singing or it gets converted into a dance break."

"Me? Why am I getting the part?" Gyu asked.

"Because you don't get enough lines," I replied.

"But I like that, it gives me more time to think about improving the song rather than singing." He said, "Plus I wanted to be a producer in the first place but was convinced otherwise."

"Well, there's no point in trying to make these songs better since they've already been written," Taehyun stated. "Plus your voice is really nice. I don't know why you aren't given more lines," He continues. "I'm always getting the most lines, I'd like at least one song where I'm given a break and don't have to sing as much. And you've all developed your vocal skills so it'll make up for me not getting many lines."

"Um, well. I kinda don't want them to give me more lines, that's why." Beomgyu interrupted, "Though I will say I had nothing to do with the changes in 'Magic', I kinda wish I kept those lines. It was the only song where I was first in the line distribution."

"Ahem!" I flinched and looked over to our choreo instructor. "What are you all doing, we should be practicing right now. Do you want to mess up during your world tour?!" He snapped.

"No sir," I replied quietly.

"What was that?!" He exclaimed.

"No sir!" I said louder.

"Asshole," Huening whispered. The instructor didn't seem to hear but we did which made us all giggle.

"What are you laughing about?! Huh! Does this seem like a time to be silly and goof off!!" He yelled.

"No sir," I said biting my lower lip and looking downwards.

"Now get in formation!" He demanded, "We'll do 'Angel or Devil' first."

We all did as he said and got into our new formation. We were still learning how to switch into every new formation and had to remember which was next, lucky we got the hang of it quickly but mistakes were made every now and then. It sucked though, every time we messed up our choreographer yelled at us as if we were supposed to be able to do it all in one go without messing up. We're not perfect but clearly, he didn't understand that. Every time we were yelled at I noticed that Beomgyu would roll his eyes and a couple of times I did too.

~

"Finally, we're done!" Beomgyu complained.

"I know right!" Taehyun exclaimed, "Our new choreographer is a pain in the butt!" He groaned while packing his things.

"It's already 1:30 am! We never practice this late! The latest we've done is 11 or 12 ish." Huening whined. "I want our old choreographer back!"

"Don't we all," I said. "But they're too busy to work on rearranging our choreo to suit four people, we'll be stuck with this one until Yeonjun Hyung is awake-" I paused, "I think..."

I grabbed my bag and turned around to see a sarcastic starstruck expression on the three Maknaes. I chuckled at my own words knowing they were scared, "Better not be an 'I think' imagine if he'll be harsher on Yeonjun Hyung!?" Huening taunted.

My eyes widened, "Don't push it Hyuka." I warned.

He put his hands up in defense and took a couple of steps back. "We should start heading back now," Taehyun said breaking the awkward tension.

+×+