𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬

Jeon Yoominjae woke up at the sudden noise as he felt his body hot, his vision was all hazy and he could hear the sound of metal knocking each other. He felt the inside of his body hot and his throat was sore, his amber eyes saw two blurry visions fighting.

The raven haired male backed away from his opponent as something purple was enveloped in the opponent's hands. Cracks are on the floor and blood was scattered around on the walls, grounds and even their weapons.

His huge weapon blasted a huge hole through each floor and he made his way up as the raven haired male followed him with such amp speed.

His breathing was quickening, he felt something covering his body and saw a bloodied school vest uniform, he was sure going to die. He felt nauseous once again, but he couldn't, he stopped himself from vomiting. He still has something to do first.

Nausea can come again later, I have something to do first...

...My head feels heavy.

His legs were trembling as he couldn't hold his balance, he made his way up to the floors to just reach Byun Giyoung and Park Jinsung, despite all the haziness and the hotness he was feeling.

"Hey comrade, if you want to live run to the 5th floor, if you are lucky to meet him." Kim Il-Jung said as he vanished and jumped on top of buildings.

"What...?" Byun Giyoung was confused and in a state of shock.

"Did he really... run away?"

Something was definitely wrong about Park Jinsung, it was the same feeling Jeon Yoominjae felt at the field, when they were doing squad battles.

He felt his body go limp the moment he reached the 7th floor, there were too many floors, he stopped and tried to catch his breath to meet with his two comrades, who were at the top floor.

The giant holes in each floor were bugging himself as he could only think of one person and that was... Kim Il-Jung.

He saw a glimpse of a red hoodie and blonde hair.

Byun Giyoung..!

He quickly (slowly) made his way to the hole and tried to speak, but his voice came out broken.

"By-... Giy...ung..!"

He cringed at his own broken voice and Byun Giyoung's attention was diverted to Jeon Yoominjae, his eyes widened and his lips curled.

"Third-year-!" Byun Giyoung noticed the psycho raven haired male leaping with such speed to his side.

A sword appeared behind Byun Giyoung as the raven haired male dodged it with such amp speed.

The midnight haired male immediately noticed and tried his best to go to the 5th floor without stopping as he ignored the burning of his insides.

The building looks like it couldn't hold on much longer as the pillars were barely holding on. Jeon Yoominjae reached the 5th floor and panted, he slowly made his way to them.

Kim Seyun noticed Jeon Yoominjae's state, 'He is barely holding on..!' she thought as she saw Jeon Yoominjae's figure, he was panting and sweating a lot.

The green haired male saw Park Jinsung coming down to the 5th floor with such speed, his crimson blood eyes took a side glance and saw his most prized hyung awoken up.

"Oh??~ What do we have here??"

"Ah, Seunghwa, Seyun."

"And... Pretty Hyung-minjae as well?"

"Let's all..."

"PLAAAAY~"

Jeon Yoominjae couldn't go speechless right now as he saw the raven haired male with his bloodied long white sleeves shirt and a crazed smile on display.

"Ahehehe"

"Are you really Park Jinsung?" Kim Seyun asked, she couldn't believe her eyes.

"Hi?"

"Hello?"

"Hi?"

"Hello?"

Park Jinsung greeted them with multiple hi's and hello's, Jeon Yoominjae bit his bottom lip as he was nauseous once again.

"Are you guys going to play with me too?" He asked with such a smile and such a murderous aura.

Jeon Yoominjae gulped as he slowly stepped forward in front of Lee Seunghwa and Kim Seyun and faced Park Jinsung, who smiled at him.

"You... Are you really Park Jinsung...?" She asked once again as she felt her throat go dry.

"You three should go... I'll handle him." Jeon Yoominjae whispered under his hot breath, Lee Seunghwa refused to let Jeon Yoominjae go as he could see that the third-year was barely holding on before passing out.

"No-...! You are barely holding on." Lee Seunghwa answered back as he held the third-year's wrist tightly and trembled as he felt such a murderous gaze in front of him.

Lee Seunghwa let go of Jeon Yoominjae's wrist as he looked the other way, hoping to divert the murderous gaze from the raven haired male.

"Hey Goblin, he is not the garbage we know." Byun Giyoung said.

"What are you talking about?" She asked as she turned to Byun Giyoung.

"I wonder how I should kill her?" Park Jinsung asked with a smile, Jeon Yoominjae sweat dropped as he opened his mouth: "What are you going to do with that little patience?"

Jeon Yoominjae propped the two backwards, his hazy amber eyes are still looking at those crimson blood eyes not leaving an inch.

"My husband slot isn't an easy spot to get into! Will you even be able to apply as a candidate?" Jeon Yoominjae asked as Lee Seunghwa and Kim Seyun looked at him with confused gazes.

GYAH! I can't believe I just said that?!

"Mm..."

"Can I just kill the other candidates and have the wife?"

"Ahehe. I just can't hold it back anymore~."

My mind is going crazy...!

"You two get out... I'm going to buy you guys sometime." He whispered as he felt his cheeks hot somehow.

My cheeks feel hot... is my fever not going down?...

You suffered a lot, Park Jinsung.

"Hm~? What's wrong Hyung-minjae?" Park Jinsung asked.

"It must've been really hard."

"You did well, Park Jinsung."

Was Jeon Yoominjae's last words before , Park Jinsung flinched at such words that came out of his beloved Hyung.

"Yeah... You too, Hyung-minjae." It was the last thing he muttered as he stayed still holding Jeon Yoominjae whose neck was bleeding from the cut he just made.

𝗬𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 | 𝗠𝗦𝗟𝗣𝗧𝗕𝗪 𝘅 𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘 𝗢𝗖जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें