𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲

Is that still the same, Park Jinsung I know??

He is so different from the novel, I know!

Did I somehow change the plot or something???

...

Jeon Yoominjae cried inside his head as he waited for Park Jinsung to show up in the HT club.

"Did he choose to skip practice?" Ahn Sungho said as he let out a dark aura, which made Jeon Yoominjae snap out of his thoughts.

Ah...

"He is probably still in his classroom... I heard that there is a new student joining the Second squadron in the 10th platoon." Jeon Yoominjae responded, which made Ahn Sungho walk out of the gymnasium to find Park Jinsung.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

When they arrived, Jeon Yoominjae noticed a female following Ahn Sungho and Park Jinsung from behind.

"Gugh...." Let out Park Jinsung as he trained alongside Ahn Sungho.

"Last one." Ahn Sungho said.

Kim Seyun noticed a midnight haired male with amber eyes observing them.

Jeon Yoominjae stood up from the bench and walked out of the door, before he could reach out at the door handle, he heard Park Jinsung.

"Yoomin-ah! Please... help me...!" Park Jinsung pleaded as he called out to him, the midnight haired male looked back as those soft amber eyes looked at him with a small smile.

"Don't be too harsh on him, Ahn Sungho and best of luck on to your training, Park Jinsung." Jeon Yoominjae lightly scolded Ahn Sungho and gave Park Jinsung a smile.

"I'll... do my best, Yoomin-ah!" Park Jinsung blurted it out, which surprised Kim Seyun.

"Ah... where are you going Yoomin—" Park Jinsung was about to ask where Jeon Yoominjae was going, until he was suddenly being dragged by the back of his clothes by Ahn Sungho.

Kim Seyun observed Jeon Yoominjae and followed him, unbeknownst to the midnight haired male.

"Who are you?" She suddenly asked out of the blue, which made Jeon Yoominjae stop in his tracks.

He turned around and met with the girl who was with Park Jinsung earlier.

"I'm Jeon Yoominjae. Third squadron, a member of the 3rd platoon." Jeon Yoominjae introduced himself to Kim Seyun.

She observed the midnight haired male in front of her as she noticed his smile.

"Are you...?" She asked and made a quick theory about him.

"What about me?" Jeon Yoominjae asked in confusion.

"Nevermind, don't worry I didn't do anything to Park Jinsung." She stated, which made Jeon Yoominjae grow more confused.

???

What is she talking about?

"I'll introduce myself to you, I'm Kim Seyun, Second squadron in the 10th platoon." Kim Seyun introduced herself to Jeon Yoominjae.

"A pleasure meeting you, Kim Seyun." He said with a small smile and noticed a familiar person dashing towards him.

?!

"Gah!" Let out Jeon Yoominjae as he felt someone heavy on his back.

"I HAVE BEEN LOOKING ALL OVER FOR YOU!" Choi Minjung cried as she strangled Jeon Yoominjae.

"Get... Off of me!" Jeon Yoominjae murmured as he tried to release himself from her right grasp, trembling.

Kim Seyun noticed the midnight haired male in front of her trembling and anxiety rose up from the sunbae in front of him.

"Hey..."

In that moment. His head was aching, vague and faceless figures in his head were shown, those memories were different and strange from what he recalls.

His head was hurting, he heard a loud shot of a gun. A child was crying as he saw those lifeless bodies.

He couldn't breathe.

Blood was everywhere, their bodies, the walls, the floor, the windows, the gun that lay on the floor, caution tapes covering the scenes.

He shut his eyes closed as tears formed in his eyes. He couldn't breathe, his legs gave up as he fell to the ground unconscious.

"Jeon Yoominjae-ah!" Choi Minjung immediately got off of the midnight haired male who was unconscious on the ground, which made her panic.

"Jeon Yoominjae!" Choi Minjung called out to the midnight haired male who lays unconscious on the ground.

"Jeon Yoominjae...!" Kim Seyun immediately rushed towards the unconscious midnight haired male and carried him on her back.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

He slowly opened his eyes and saw the ceiling of the nurse's office, he glanced beside him and saw an oxygen tank being used on him. He didn't know how long he was out for, he saw the day was dawn already.

He rose up from the bed and sat up straight on the bed, he saw the nurse walk inside the room and checked up on him.

"Are you feeling well, Jeon Yoominjae?" She asked the midnight haired male, who slowly nodded in response.

"Do you know... how long was I out for?" Jeon Yoominjae asked the nurse.

"Ah, you've been unconscious for almost a day..." She responded with full of worry.

?!

I...

His hands clenched on the sheets and his lips curled, the nurse noticed a pained look on the midnight haired male, she let out a soft sigh and patted the male's head for comfort.

"It's not your fault, Jeon Yoominjae." She said as the midnight haired male blamed himself for an unknown reason, he was confused on why he was blaming himself.

"...Do you know what might be the cause...?" Jeon Yoominjae asked the nurse who was comforting him.

"Ah... I haven't figured it out of what might be the cause, unfortunately." She said with a sad tone as she looked at those soft and tired amber eyes, it shone like gold.

A year dropped from the midnight haired male's face as he hummed in response.

"I see... what time is it?" He asked the nurse.

"It's about 5 o'clock in the afternoon..." She replied as she checked his pulse and blood rate before discharging him.

"Can you properly breathe right now, Jeon Yoominjae?" She questioned the midnight haired male who seems to be breathing normally as his oxygen level is now a 100.

'His oxygen level dropped to 87, he was having trouble breathing.' She thought as she checked his pulse next after removing the oxygen tank.

She then checked his blood rate before discharging him, "You should eat something, I'll be right back." She said as she went out to go to the cafeteria to buy him some snacks.

Did my blood level go down?...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[ Next Chapter On going... ]

* See you soon! *