Good ending pt2

And so as the day that Ash will have his rematch against Raihan finally arrives, Ash gives his Pokémon the plan. Okay here's the plan. I'm starting this battle with Lucario and Pikachu, you 2 will weaken his first 2 Pokémon and set the stage for Greninja and Goodra, when it's your turn Goodra will use raindance followed by bide and Greninja will follow up the rain dance with a barge of water shurikens. Ash told his Pokémon the plan for the battle and then the battle started...

"Trainers send out your Pokémon!"
Pikachu, Lucario I choose you!
Torkoal, flygon take the stadium!
"Battle begin"
Pikachu use thunderbolt on torkoal, and Lucario you use aura sphere on flygon!
Torkoal use fire spin, flygon use earthquake!
Pikachu's thunderbolt manages to hit torkoal before it can use fire spin but flygon manages to dodge the aura sphere.
Dodge it!
Both of ash's Pokémon jump into the air as flygon uses earthquake, making the only Pokémon hit Raihan's torkoal who subsequently fainted
Torkoal return!
Sandaconda, take the stadium!
"Sandaconda, that's not good" Pikachu use iron tail on Sandaconda!
Sandaconda quick use dig!
Follow it pikachu! Lucario use aura sphere on flygon!
Flygon dodge it!
Flygon attempts to dodge it but the Aura sphere was faster than it and it gets hit hard. Ash closes his eyes trying to see if he could hear pikachu or Sandaconda but to no luck
Lucario, use your aura and find Pikachu and Sandaconda!
Flygon was still trying to get up, the referee hadn't declared it out yet, it was still in the running.
Flygon use sandstorm!
Lucario found Sandaconda and Pikachu. It started charging an aura sphere.
Pikachu get out of there! Lucario now!
Lucario shot the aura sphere and hit Sandaconda causing a crater in the battle field, this allowed the referee to see Sandaconda was out of the fight.
Sandaconda is unable to battle! Raihan please choose your next Pokémon.
Duraludon, take the stadium!
"It's time to do this!" Lucario use aura sphere on Duraludon! Pikachu use iron tail on flygon!
Both attacks hit, and once they do Ash calls both his Pokémon back.
Greninja, Goodra I choose you!
Duraludon return!
He calls his Pokémon back and watches it's Pokéball grow in size as it gigantamaxes. The Pokémon comes back out with a loud roar

390 words
Yeah I'm too lazy to finish this battle plus, I hate writing like this. But to sum it up Ash won the battle and ends up getting to Leon from there he battles Alain in the first round followed by Cynthia, and Leon the battle with Leon goes the same just swap out Sirfetch'd with Greninja in all of them.