Chapter 6

Ash and Goh were in their room waiting for the news of Greninja's ability. Absolutely frustrated that the battle was called off by a ability practically like mega evolution Ash yells AHHH! Why do they think it was worth calling off the battle for something that wouldn't even change the situation that much!? Goh was surprised this was the second time Ash was so frustrated over something, he wasn't sure what to do to help the situation nonetheless he asked Ash, do you want to go to the wild area? Ash seemed to calm down at his friends recommendation and eagerly got out of bed If I can't beat Raihan then I'll train for when we battle again! Goh smiled at his enthusiasm and got up as well and I'll help!, and so our heroes went off to the wild area deciding to take the Corviknight taxi.

They arrived at around noon to Goh's surprise, Ash said that he wasn't hungry and went on to train with his Pokémon. As much as Goh wanted to convince the raven haired boy to eat lunch he just went and joined him in training. They had been training for around 4 hours and Ash still hadn't eaten anything at this Pokémon Goh was getting worried, he had to get Ash to eat something, so he called Ash over to the table and said "I bought some scones you want one?" Ash looked at what he had brought and said "it's those teeny tiny round thingys with the good smell!" Goh would have laughed if it wasn't for the fact that he knew Ash would stop eating if he did so he held it in. Ash being the good friend he is offered Goh some but Goh said he had eaten some earlier. Ash was about to go back to training when his phone rang.

311 words
Let's see how I'll finish this