She raised her arms, swinging them down, the energy projecting her into the sky.

Jack watched her silhouette against the Moon, his eyes suddenly becoming dreamy as he continued to follow her, "Wow~"

There were a few mishaps along the way, and more than one prank was pulled.

Like when Jack got mad at Aster for poaching a tooth from under his nose and therefore froze the pooka to the wall.

And when North and Aster got stuck in a burrow due to lousy timing before Sandy grabbed the tooth they were after.

And when Aster took revenge on Jack by pit-trapping him with a burrow to a different continent. 

And when Baby Tooth attacked a member of Toothiana's European Division (a mouse).

And when Sandy stole a tooth from Jack, who'd stolen it from Aster.

And when Aster lit a fire under North as the Christmas spirit was midway down a chimney, leading to an explosion.

And when Katherine dropped off the map for nearly an hour, leading to a panic before they found her reading stories in a children's hospital.

All in all, they all felt pretty satisfied with their work, each displaying their haul of teeth to Tooth well before the morning hours.

"Wow! You guys collect teeth and leave gifts as fast as my fairies!" Tooth praised. 

The others paused, realization and embarrassment relevant on their faces.

Tooth looked at them in disbelief, "You guys left the gift, right?"

She was met by more silence while Sandy nodded but instantly shook his head on rethinking the question.

Katherine looked ready to kick herself, knowing she, of all people, had no excuse to plead ignorance.

"Goose, where can we get gifts?" North whispered from the corner of his mouth.

Katherine sighed, licked her thumb, and flipped through the pages of her book.

It looked like work would take a little longer than expected.