Chapter 31

Mark's Pov

Once I arrived home, [Y/N] helped me to my room in my drunken state. I passed out into a dreamless sleep. I just wish that I would have stayed with her...

3rd Person Pov

[Y/N] walked to their room, upon arriving she hopped in the shower. She began feeling light headed and dizzy. Her chest began tightening, making it hard to breathe. She began searching for something to hold on to incase she slipped and fell, but suddenly her feet gave out and she slipped, hitting her head on the way down.

Tom's Pov

I began to worry for [Y/N]. I forgot to have her schedule that doctors appointment. I figured that I should probably go talk to her about it before I forget again.

Upon entering the room I noticed her shower was running. I called her name a couple times before starting to panic. I opened the door to the bathroom only to be greeted with a horrible situation. [Y/N] was passed out in the bottom of the shower and bleeding a little from her head.

"JORDAN!!!!" I panicked as I struggled to hold back tears from the sight of my best friend.

"JORDAN PLEASE HURRY" I yelled again.

With that he came running into the room and gasped at the sight.

"Oh my God! What the hell happened!?!" He asked panicked.

"I don't know!!!!" I yelled.

"Okay, I will start the car, you put some clothes on her." He said as he rushed out the door. I obeyed and brought her out to the car and sat in the back seat with her across my lap. I made a call to Mark leaving him a message on his voicemail so as to let him know what was up. And with that we rushed to the hospital.

Hey guys!! Please don't kill me!!! Love you all!! BAIIII!!!!! :o