Chapter 8

Jordan's Pov

Before I knew it [Y/N] was passed out in Mark's arms. It's a good thing Mark caught her after she fainted or she would have hit her head pretty hard on the tile floor.

"Holy Hell!" I said, maybe just a little too loud, four it caused Mark to flinch a little and had Tom in the hallway within minutes.

"What in the name of GOD happened here?!?" Said Tom with the slightest hostile edge in his voice.

"U-Uhh, I uhh" Mark stuttered, not fully understanding the situation himself.

"We don't even know ourselves, long story short, she and Mark fell to the floor, and when they stood up she fainted." I said, hoping that putting the situation in words would help everyone. Mark nodded his head in agreement.

"Okay" Tom said, "let's just get her to her room and let her rest, then we can get Mark settled in, sound like a plan?

"Yup" Mark and I said simultaneously.

And with that Mark carried [Y/N] to her room and we continued to unpack Mark.

Tom's Pov (short)

"Holy Hell" I hear Jordan exclaim from the hallway. I stop what I'm doing and sprint to the other side of the house.

Upon arriving at the mess, I see [Y/N] passed out in Mark's arms. What looks to be his luggage has been discarded by the door.

"What in the name of GOD happened here?" I exclaim.

Mark stuttered, trying to find words while Jordan processed everything.

Jordan finally pulled the words out of his throat and managed to give an explanation. Something about falling down and fainting. Oh Jesus.

We decided to take her to her room to let her rest. She would hopefully be up soon.

Hey guys, Sanday here! I'm REALLY sorry about the lack of updates, I write the chapter on Thursday, but I didn't type it out. I got really caught up with the vacation, I'm on my way home and I'm sick! :( BUT to make it up to you guys, I'm gonna have a short little addition to the story later. ALSO I am going to announce my next book today!! I won't start writing that one until this one is over (that won't be for a while btw (; so don't worry) but I'm going to announce it today!!!

Luv you all!! BAIIII!!!!!