Chapter 16 part 2

Tom's Pov

I sat down in one of the chairs in the apartment, Mark occupied the other.

"I'm not here to interrogate or anything, just want to know what happened. [Y/N] hasn't given me a full answer yet, and she is asleep right now anyway."

"Okay" Mark said and told me the story.

Afterwards Mark and I began talking about random crap and laughing our asses off at everything. After about an hour of talking we hear a knock on the door. Mark got up to answer it and it was [Y/N]. I got up and left the two together.

Your Pov

You wake up and go to your room. (A/N, on any chapter that has your Pov, I will include a picture of what ur wearing, wether I describe it or not.) You take a quick shower and get dressed in a grey shirt, some ripped jeans, and a scarf. You needed to get out of the house and do something. Tom and Jordan have work and you were going to take a day off of Mianite. You figured Mark would probably be able to go do something. You threw your hair up in a bun and did some light makeup before slipping on some shoes and sprinting to the apartment. Mark answers the door and Tom walks out, back to the house.

"Get dressed! We are going to go do something today." You say before closing the door and going to your mustang and starting the car. Five minutes later Mark joins you in the car.

"So where to?" Mark asks.

Hey guys, part 2! I have a question! Where should they goooo?!?! Luv y'all!! BAIIIII!!!!!