🌹First Time🌹

Genre: SMUT! 🌹
A/N: This will probably suk cuz it's my first time actually writing smut. I only read it :/ u know who you r 🤨🫵🏼

TW!!: 18+ (minors, get back. 🤺), gay, kissing

Monday, 13:37 (1:37)

Nobody's POV:
"Hey Sora~! What'cha watching?" asked Jaxx curiously, barging through their living room door. "Gah! Jaxx you scared me! Knock next time!" said Sora loudly, pointing his pointer finger at Jaxx in a miffed way. "Sorry, but on a serious note, what are you watching?" apologized Jaxx, yet also returning to the main topic of where he wanted to get the conversation going. "Well if you're really that curious to know, 'Scream' I'm finally battling my fears!" said Sora while pumping his fist in the air proudly. Jaxx laughed at Sora's childish etiquette, and sat down beside him, closely..

A few minutes of the first episode passed and Jaxx was already cuddling Sora, not that he minded but Jaxx was hugging a little tighter than what he was used to. "Jaxx love, you're squeezing me really hard!—laughs— Can you let go just a little?" asked Sora while looking up at Jaxx. Jaxx looked down at him and shook his head, Sora didn't bother to put up a fight with him since he felt safe in an odd way.

Another few minutes passed and Jaxx had moved his hand down to Sora's inner thighs, and to be honest, it kinda turned Sora on.. "Jaxx.. what's this for?" asked Sora who was starting to sweat, while waiting for an answer. Jaxx kept quiet and instead slithered his hand into Sora's denim jeans and into his boxers. He started to stroke Sora's cock at a medium pace but enough to make Sora moan quietly. He was panting and breathing heavily, with moans and groans in between due to the pleasure. "J-Jaxx.. stop I'm gonna c-cum.." Sora pleaded.

But Jaxx kept on stroking Sora and tilted Sora's head just enough to see his face.

His eyes were watering and he looked beet red, while slightly drooling and his hair was messed up. Jaxx kept a grip on his chin and pulled Sora in for a sloppy kiss, which soon escalated into a heated make out session. Their tongues danced together in sync and Sora let out soft moans here and there, the room soon became hot and Jaxx groaned at the pain in his jeans. He picked Sora up and brought him into the bedroom, placing him on the bed.

He quickly started to undress Sora and himself in a hurry. When he suddenly stopped, he stepped back and had a sorrowful expression on his face with a hint of guilt. Sora was a tad confused and turned towards Jaxx—"What's wrong? Jaxx?" asked Sora, though he was horny, he cared for Jaxx and concern was clear as glass in his words. "I-I'm sorry Sora! This is all so sudden for you isn't it?" replied Jaxx while looking at Sora, already holding on tightly onto his shirt in case Sora was uncomfortable. "Jaxx baby what are you talking about?" asked Sora again, completely confused with the situation. "I should've considered that you were maybe uncomfortable and this is your first time... isn't it..?" said Jaxx, starting to tear up. "Jaxx.. this isn't- yeah this is my first time but, as long as it's with you... you have my full permission! You don't even have to ask!" said Sora, getting closer to Jaxx and cupping his face in his small hands, leaning in closer and trying his very best to comfort him. "Really? You don't think it's rude? I didn't even consider what you felt about this and.." Jaxx was interrupted when Sora smashed their lips together and grabbed a chunk of Jaxx's hair. Jaxx kissed back and licked Sora's bottom lip, asking for permission, to which Sora agreed and opened his mouth just enough for Jaxx to stick his tongue in.

He could taste something sweet but couldn't quite put his finger on it.. like candy but sour at the end. Either way, Jaxx enjoyed and cherished every last second of it until they had to pull away to catch their breaths. Sora stared longingly at Jaxx's ruby red eyes and his eyelids grazed gently over his eyes. His face got closer to Jaxx's ear and he whispered in a lewd voice—"Please fuck me Jaxx.. you silly boy it's making me rock hard for you~"— that was enough to push Jaxx over the edge.

He immediately pushed Sora back onto the bed and spread his legs widely, just enough to see Sora's cock begging for attention. He reached over to the nightstand drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube, squirting a generous amount onto his length. After jerking himself off for a few minutes, he slowly entered Sora. Due to Sora's impatience, he quickly slammed down onto Jaxx's dick and moaned loudly. Jaxx did too, but took a few deep breaths while Sora adjusted to the newfound mix of pain and pleasure inside of him.

Sora looked over to Jaxx and nodded, signaling him to start moving. Jaxx nodded back at him and started to thrust not slowly, but already starting off at a rapid pace. He held Sora's wrists beside his head while he moaned under Jaxx, making lewd faces and drooling uncontrollably. Jaxx seemed turned on by this and started to thrust deeper and quicker until he found Sora's prostate. "Oh Jaxx!~ F-fucking hell!~" moaned Sora, not even knowing what just came out of his mouth, let alone in his right state of mind. Jaxx groaned upon hearing Sora moan his name and bit down on Sora's sweet spot.

Sora was a moaning machine at this point and he was able to speak incoherent words, but it was enough for Jaxx to understand. Sora's eyes rolled to the back of his head and he was panting heavily while drooling to no end, Jaxx on the other hand was speeding up his thrusts within each passing second. "Fuck yeah baby... just like that~ Moan my name and be a good little slut for daddy~" groaned Jaxx in a seductive tone. He let go of Sora's wrists and started to jerk him off, adding onto his pleasure. Sora's eyes rolled to the back of his head and he was thrusting in the opposite direction of Jaxx's thrusts to create some of any friction between the two. Jaxx sped up his thrusts and jerking, reaching his limit. "Baby..~ Daddy's gonna cum soon~" said Jaxx in between his low groaning. "Fill me up please daddy!~ I-I want you to fill me up, please!~ Please your little slut!~" that was enough to drive Jaxx off the edge. He came with a low moan and Sora did too, after they rode out their orgasms, they managed to catch their breath.. "—pant— How was that for a first time, huh?" said Jaxx, slightly grinning at his masterpiece.

Sora was littered with dark hickeys all over him and cum coated his stomach as he looked at Jaxx tiredly, his eyes begging to give out. Jaxx chuckled and said, "Catch your breath babe.. we shower in the morning, sound good?" Sora could only nod and then his eyes closed. Jaxx laid down beside him and cuddled him in his stomach. "You were so good for a first time.."

A/N: BAHAHAHAH THIS SHIT SUCKS ASS!!! Btw I just found out that ur supposed to put a word count at the end of every chapter so here 💁🏽‍♀️1263 words.