🌸Garden🌸

Genre: Fluff!🌸

Tuesday 3:44 PM

Nobody's POV:
The squad were in the living room hanging out after they had just finished recording their latest video and Jaxx was editing the video in his room. Sora was on his bed looking out his window and taking in the landscape outside waiting for him, Jaxx had promised Sora that he'd go out in the garden with him after he finished editing the video. Sora gets impatient very quickly but surprisingly managed to entertain himself while he waited for his boyfriend to finish his work. Jaxx took a sigh of relief when he finished editing the video and stood up from his gaming chair. He stretched and walked over to Sora who was on the verge of falling asleep. Jaxx being the caring boyfriend he is, nudged Sora very gently, making sure not to startle him. When Sora wouldn't get up, Jaxx sighed an tucked a strand of hair behind Sora's ear. He smiled warmly and then said slyly; "Guess you don't want to go out to the garden~" Sora woke up immediately and then jumped out of bed. He grabbed Jaxx's hand and ran downstairs.

"Woah slow down baby!" Jaxx said while trying to keep up with Sora. "How are your little legs much faster than mine?!" he huffed trying to catch his breath. "Because I'm better than you!" Sora said proudly, "Yeah right smurf, anyways, why did you want to get out here all of a sudden? You barely go back here." "Well, you know how you said yesterday that roses were your favorite flower?" Sora asked playfully. "Oh god what did you do now?" Jaxx asked back with sarcasm visible in his tone. "Hey! I'm trying to do something nice to you idiot!" Sora yelled. "Haha! I'm sorry baby I didn't mean it I love you" "Hmph!" Sora pouted. "Awe c'mon honey~ don't get mad at me please! I'm sowwy.." Jaxx said in a baby voice. "Shut up! >:0" Sora yelled. "Ok ok, now that you've FINALLY stopped messing around, lemme show you!" Sora dragged Jaxx once again to the back of the garden.

Jaxx looked up from running and was welcomed by a tree that was surrounded by roses and on the tree was carved;

"J+S"
   ♡

Jaxx stared in awe as he approached the tree and grazed his fingers lightly on the tree. "It's perfect.." Jaxx said while looking back to Sora. "Dang right it is! I worked hard on carving that thing out!" Jaxx chuckled as he cupped Sora's face. "Sora.. no matter what comes out of you, you'll always be the most perfect thing that anyone has ever created ♡" Sora blushed at Jaxx's comment and held Jaxx's wrists that were cupping his face. "You're.. too perfect for me.." Jaxx lifted Sora's chin and kissed him softly.. smiling.

Sora kissed back not long later and grabbed the back of Jaxx's hair, feeling his soft hair intertwine with his fingers.

They pulled apart from the kiss and they both smiled, Jaxx slid his hands from Sora's face to his waist and hugged it. "I love you Sora" Jaxx said. "M-me too.. I guess." Sora said, trying to keep up with his rude tone, but to no avail.

They both realized that the squad were taking pictures. "You guys are too cute stop it!" Alex said. They were flustered but then Jaxx smiled and kissed Sora's nose. "I'm sending it to Jade!" Alex squealed.

"So I guess we should go back inside? It's almost dinner time." Sora remarked. "Yeah we should, let's go" Jaxx said as he took Sora's hand and walked back inside.

hello. Sorry for the long wait. I got all caught up with New Years and spent time with my friends. Then they had the amazing idea to start school on January RIGHT after New Years. Stay mad at me if u want, it's okay! Hope you enjoyed this as much as u hate me 4 leaving y'all. Bye! Love you guys!