Prolog

,,You are so beautiful
just like the day you
left"

She came unexpectedly and unasked. But boy, they would not let her go again. She was simply different. So cheerful, refreshing, so outstanding... And they were totally obsessed with her. The athletes fell into a deep hole of desire. Desire for what? For her, of course! What wasn't there that made her totally desirable? Soft pink-green hair, bright, cheerful mint-green eyes, pale skin, those adorable moles under her eyes and her voluptuous body.... just perfect. And on top of that, her happy, carefree and pure personality? Even more perfect. But what they probably loved most about her was her fighting spirit and sporting enthusiasm. No wonder; after all, they were sportsmen. For them, she was made for them. And only for them. They all fell for her. Slowly. Slowly and bit by bit. Slowly but constantly and more and more quickly. This game had probably been just too tempting. But the extent of their twisted and insane love got completely out of hand after not too long. But who cared about that? Morals and such nonsense. Who needed that when there was someone like HER? Exactly; nobody at all.
Poor girl. Not even aware of the cunning wolves in sheep's clothing lurking behind her. To them, she was like a bunny. And they, the hunters. But don't worry; they would never hurt her bunny. No, really not! They will only take her, lock her up and keep her for themselves; far away from the public eye, far away to protect her from potential danger. As if she were a precious piece of porcelain. But wasn't that exactly what she was to them? Yes, yes she were.

The poor girl, however, never really noticed anything. She missed the red flags, on a total level. They are too possessive? No~ they're just worried. They ambush you? No~ it was just a funny coincidence. Their stuff disappeared? No~ of course not. She probably just lost them because she's so clumsy. They know too much about her? No~ how so? They just listen carefully. And countless other situations. Any normal person would have noticed the signs and run away.
But run away where? No matter where she would hide, they would find her. After all, a little amusing game of hide-and-seek wasn't particularly bad. The prize? Stupid question, of course, her!

Kanroji Mitsuri is their's. Their's and no one else's

 Their's and no one else's