II

The second Gerard rushed out of the double doors, he instantly shivered. Not to mention he could clearly see large flakes of snow already coating the frozen pavement. Gerard groaned inwardly at his bad luck but started to walk anyway.

The first two times he almost slipped should have been a foreshadow of what was to come, but Gerard's hands were too cold, and his brain too numb, to realize what was coming next.

One minute he was trudging up a path, the next he was flat on his ass. Gerard stood up and brushed the snow from his black jeans, making his hands ten times colder than they were before.

But Gerard didn't give up. He forced himself to walk home in the freezing cold with only a short sleeved T-Shirt and jeans to protect him from the harsh winter conditions. Hopefully they wouldn't have school tomorrow, but knowing Gerard's luck, he would have school on the weekends for some unknown reason.

He shivered as a particularly strong gust of wind stung his pale skin. Gerard muttered out loud about his bad misfortune and continued to walk through the brown sludge that had now piled up on the sidewalk because of the cars.

Suddenly a car honked and Gerard's head snapped up. The window rolled down and a familiar mother waved at him.

"You should not be walking home in this weather!" She scolded. "Hop in."

Gerard debated on whether or not it was a good idea to get in a strangers car, but it was either freeze to death or get stabbed, and he decided it would sound way cooler to be murdered.

"Thank you so much." Gerard breathed. He could hear a kid in he seat next to her whine about something but he didn't know what, so he got in the car.

But as he was climbing inside, he caught a glimpse of the kid whose mom picked him up.

And what do you fucking know. It was mother fucking Frank Iero, the amazingly attractive punk rock kid who Gerard had the hugest crush on. Just his luck.

"O-oh. Um. Thank's Mrs..." Gerard tried to play it off like he didn't know that it was obviously Mrs. Iero, because she was mother to Frank Iero, and nobody could forget a name like his. Gerard actually had to make sure he didn't accidentally congratulate Mrs. Iero for birthing such an amazing piece of art.

"Oh, please. Call me Linda, darling. I'm not a Mrs. anymore." Frank's mom giggled.

"Mooom, please." Frank moaned in the front seat, and Linda smacked him lightly on the knee.

"Oh shush. I'm aloud to let attractive young men know I'm single." She shrugged.

"MoOOM! STOP!" Frank screeched, but Linda just laughed.

"We're both thinking the same thing though aren't we." She giggled.

"Probably not..." Frank muttered and turned to look out the window.

"Oh, uh, you just turn down this street. Yeah." Gerard said, and felt the car swerve.

"See, now I would never let Frankie walk in this kind of weather. He gets colds too easily, always sick. Always sick." Linda clicked her tongue.

"Frankie? Cute nickname." Gerard snickered, and Frank just groaned from the front seat.

"Oh! Yeah. That's my house, stop here." Gerard said, resting a hand on the back of Linda's front seat.

"Alrighty then, Gerard! Hope you make it safely inside with this snow!" Linda laughed.

"Thank you so much for driving me!" Gerard sighed. "By Frank." He said, hopping out of the car and into the white snow. He then crossed the street and walked inside his house.

"Why do you always embarrass me in front of my crushes?" Frank whined, watching Gerard go.

"Sorry sweetie." Linda said, driving away from Gerard's house.

-------------------666----------------

Who wants to read the Fanfiction I wrote for my real life boyfriend?? no?? okay nevermind then. maybe I'll just turn it into a smut chapter for one of my other fics instead. Anyway, sorry for the short chapter, and as always,

Keep Running

-xølilly