I

|DISCLAIMER|: Mikey is not Gerard's brother. Whoops.

In which I describe each character and their roles in this story.
-----------------666-----------------

*Gerard's POV sort of*

Gerard shivered. He could already tell it was going to be a cold day today. Just like it was yesterday, just like it would probably be tomorrow.

The black haired boy slammed his locker shut and stuffed his binder into his blue back-pack. He'd had the same one for three years and even though he begged and begged, his mom still wouldn't let him get a new one.

"Honestly, Gerard," She would say. "How much money do you think we have? Barely enough for food, that's how much."

Gerard sighed and walked down the hallway.

"Bye, Patrick." He muttered as he passed his friend. The short man waved a shy goodbye to Gerard as he trudged down the hallway. His days always went exactly the same.

First, he'd get up at 6 o' clock. Then, he'd put the coffee pot on, and return back to bed to sleep some more until the coffee was done. Next, he'd have some coffee and lounge about in his bed scrolling through Tumblr. Finally, he would have ten minutes to get up and get dressed, which usually resulted in him being late for school. Not that Gerard minded. His teachers didn't either.

Gerard would arrive at school at 7:30, which meant he would be five minutes late to homeroom. Then he'd watch weird French music videos on the ratty old T.V's the school had, and listen to the announcements. Next, he'd go to all his morning classes.

11:30, he had lunch. He would sit with his best friend Lyn-Z, a fiery girl with dark hair and bright lipstick, and her friends Jamia, Alicia, Jimmy, and Kitty. Steve sat with them sometimes, but most of the time he had lunch detention so it didn't matter anyway.

Basically, Lyn-Z had a pretty big crush on Jimmy. Unfortunately for her, Jimmy didn't feel the same way. Not that Lyn-Z knew that. Jimmy only told Kitty, because despite Kitty claiming her and Lyn-Z were best friends, Gerard could tell Kitty and Jimmy were pretty close. How Gerard found out? Well, he had his secrets. Gerard also thought Kitty liked Jimmy, but he had decided to keep his suspicions confidential.

Jamia and Alicia were the only gay couple in the grade so there wasn't any gossip around the girls anyway, because nobody really cared. Except Bert, but he was just a jerk.

So, while Kitty and Lyn-Z and Jimmy basically ignored him, Gerard would just stare longingly at Frank Iero.

Frank Iero was the definition of punk. He liked all the punk bands, wore ripped, black skinny jeans and combat boots, as well as band tees and black nail polish. Plus, his hair was bright pink and styled in a small mohawk, so there was that. He also had tons of rubber bracelets lining each arm.

Frank sat with the "punk" kids, and he was sort of the leader. He sat with Ray, who Gerard was fairly close with, Dan, who was pretty chill. Gerard barely knew him, though. Phil, who was best friends with Dan, and Bob, who was huge and basically just sold weed to anyone who would pay him more than 10 bucks for it.

After longingly staring at Frank, and quite obviously too, Gerard would clean up and go to his locker, which was located right in front of the cafeteria doors. There, he would wait until Frank would exit the cafeteria to get one last glimpse of him, and continue on his way to his afternoon classes, where he would hang out with Pete for most of the time.

Pete was neighbours with Frank, and so while Gerard really did enjoy Pete's company (although he got annoying at times), he was really hoping to be invited over to Pete's house so he could also see Frank.

After his afternoon classes, Gerard would return back to home room, where they had free period. Free period basically meant Gerard goofing off with Pete, Patrick, and Maggie, who was Pete's sort of girlfriend but not really because everyone including Maggie was pretty sure Pete was totally gay for Patrick. Whether Patrick felt the same or not, nobody knew.

And finally, after getting shushed over and over again by Mr. Malik, Gerard finally got to be released.

So here he was, after packing up, shuffling down the hall. He always purposely went slow because sometimes Frank would show up and walk out of the same doors as him, guitar case in hand. His car was white, and his mom was pretty.

Okay, so maybe Gerard was a little obsessed with Frank. But he really couldn't help it. Frank was just so attractive. Although Gerard wasn't even sure he was gay so that was an issue. Unfortunately, either Gerard walked too fast or too slow, or Frank got on the bus today, because Frank was nowhere to be seen.

Gerard sighed and pushed open the heavy double doors and stepped out into the blinding sun. He turned around to check if anybody was coming, and realized Frank was coming right at him. Gerard panicked and practically considered just letting the door shut. He reluctantly stepped aside and held open the door for Frank, but not before embarrassing himself first, as always.

"Come on, hurry it up." Gerard said sarcastically, smiling. Frank took out one earbud and smiled at him, and continued out the door.

'Ugh god I sounded like such a bitch. Fuck. Shit . I hope Frank doesn't think I'm this rude all the time!'

Gerard knew he was probably overreacting but he was still blushing and looking at the ground. He heard Frank get in his car and shut the door, his mother driving away.

Even though Frank was sixteen, he still had to wait another year to get his permit, because apparently he was too short to drive. Gerard wasn't exactly sure how he knew this. Probably because he had to know or else this story wouldn't make any sense.

Anyway, Gerard knew he was probably being an idiot, but he just couldn't shake the feeling that Frank thought he was rude.

Gerard shook his head, slung the second strap of his backpack on his shoulder, and started to walk home.