Tell me you love me

Start from the beginning

Her body had changed over the years since they first married. She had aged. Her body growing thicker from pregnancy, but he adored every single inch of her. Her breasts the heaviest they had been and her ass more perky. She was perfect. His hands already dropped to tease her nipples through the thin shift, drawing another moan from her lips. She ached for him already.

"So beautiful." He whispered against her collar bone, his tongue and lips caressing her soft skin. Her fingers toying with the waistband of his breeches before she pushed them down to his knees. His already hard cock springing free and standing to attention. She loved having this kind of affect on him. How he couldn't even watch her undress without getting excited. How sometimes she would just have to whisper into his ear, and he was already imagining bending her over the closest piece of furniture.

"How would you have me, my love?" She whispered breathlessly, the teasing already preparing her for his cock. She could feel how soaked she was as she clamped her thighs together to trap his right hand in between them before he could tease her more.

For some reason, those words made him swallow hard. Knowing she would willingly let him play out his deepest and darkest fantasies. His left hand moved to carefully wrap around her throat, applying enough pressure for her face to turn a shade of red as he walked them backwards into their bedroom. "Begging me for mercy."

The pressure on her throat, the words he spoke. The tone he used. She was trembling in anticipation. They hadn't found much time to be intimate lately so this was long overdue and her body knew it too. "Please. I need it. Give it to me.." She choked out her words and when she turned a darker shade of red he moved his hand to allow the oxygen to return to her body. She was already feeling lightheaded from the restrictions.

He moved her to lay on the bed, moving behind her. He was completely bare, but she still wore her shift. His lips kissing along the sensitive skin of her neck again, his left hand playing with her swollen breasts through the thin fabric. Her moans filled the air, and he pushed the fabric of the shift up past her stomach, his right hand lining his cock up with her wet folds. Nipping at her skin as he entered her from this angle. Her moans growing louder as he moved his hips behind her, his hips colliding with her peachy ass as her pussy remained tight around his cock at this angle. His groans vibrating against her skin.

"I love you." He whispered through his pleasurable groan, his hips continuing to move against her. His right hand now moving around their bodies so he could play with her sensitive bud of flesh between her thighs and when he felt her body tense against him he knew he had found the right rhythm. His hips and fingers moving in perfect sync to make her fall apart in his arms.

Her body writhed in pleasure as he pinned her against his chest, his fingers moving at a faster pace as his hips picked up their speed. He always knew exactly what her body craved and never left her wanting for more. "I love you." She whispered breathlessly, her hands resting on his arm as he held her in place. "Make me yours." She breathed out again during a pleasurable moan. His lips kissing along her neck again as his teeth sunk into her sensitive flesh and he sucked softly, wanting to mark his territory.

She could feel the fire building in her stomach. Not wanting to reach her release so quickly she managed to wriggle free from his grip. His cock leaving her pussy with a small sigh from both of their lips. Her hands moving against his chest so she could push him back against the bed, so he was laying down beneath her. "Is everything okay?" Concern lacing his tone and she chuckled softly before moving to straddle his lap. Her hands finally pulling the shift from her body so she was completely vulnerable with him.

"I just wanted to ride my warrior." She smirked playfully as her right hand directed his cock into her. Moaning softly again as her inner walls adjusted back to his length. He was watching her in awe as his hands held onto her waist, helping to guide her hips against his own as his cock pounded against her inner walls. The new angle of their bodies helping provide the friction against her sensitive bud of flesh. Her heavy breasts bouncing with their movements.