||𝟬𝟱. 𝗔 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱

I rummage through the drawer to find that small medical kit in the drawer, "Do you even know how to treat vampire wounds?" Rudolph questioned still seated on the chest so I sat on the bed behind him.

"Well it's a burn wounds, should be the same as a normal human burn wounds right?" I asked, I didn't see Rudolph reply with a shrug as I looked through the small bag. 

I got a water bottle from my backpack and took out a cotton pad and dampened the cotton, He slightly flinched as I held the pad up, "This won't hurt," I said and patted the wet pad on his burn, cooling it and then after I took out a roll of bandage wrapping, I wrapped the burns on his hand.

I wrap is hands slowly, pausing everytime I wrap it around his hand, "You don't seem to know what your doing," Rudolph said with a raised brow.

"I'm recalling how to do this," I sighed looking at him, "It's been awhile...," I mumbled.

"Mm...," I hummed, "Round the wrist, under the palm and....," I mumbled, the vampire looked at me with wonder, "There done," said with a sigh, "Huh," the vampire looked at his bandaged hand, "What were you chanting there?" 

I patched up the burn on his chin which was minor with a regular band aid.

"My mom would always chant those words to remember how to bandage, nothin important," I replied, "There all done," I said.

"Well...," Rudolph began as he began to rub his now sore forehead with a small noticeable lump growing.

"Crap... I'm- sorry about that-," I said as I dug through the bag again for another band aid, I inched closer to him and plastered it on his bruise and looked at him.

"Don't worry about it, you've got a strong throw-," We locked eyes with eachother, his deep crimson eyes like fire glowing in the light of the room.

I shook my head blinking and turned away, "Thanks- uhm- I'll go keep this-," U blurted out and quickly tidied the bag and left it out ontop of the desk.

"Yeah..," I hear him sigh.

A small yawn could be heard which made me yawn aswell.

"Ugh... I need a-,"

"Coffin? I know,"

Rudolph looked at me surprised, "I didn't know you knew anything about vampires?" I huffed, "I know a thing or two," I said as I looked around the room, "Not many hotels come with Coffins..,"

"They do in the places I've stayed," 

I gazed about the room and my eyes land on the big oversized closet that was just as big as a coffin, "How.. about this?" I suggested and began pulling it, "Gimmie a hand,"

Me and Rudolph managed to gently get it flat on the ground.

"You... your letting me stay in your room?! I cans till hardly believe this!" I came back to the closet with a pillow in hand, "Uh- huh! neither can I, Vampires are real...," I exclaimed.