||𝟬𝟯. 𝗧𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗲

Rudolph's dad and older brother Gregory were arguing again over the same thing, Going out into the mortal realm. 

"He's still thirteen-!"

"He is old enough!!" Rudolph butted his head in, "I've been thirteen forever,"

"Neither of you are going outside!" His father declared, "Not without me!"

"Not when the whole clan is here!"

Gregory groaned, "That is exactly the point!"

"We . are . all . HERE !"

Gregory turned to Rudolph, "Father want's us to be cowards he wants us to hide," His father grumbled, "I don't want you to end up with stakes through your hearts-,"

A figure glided in-between them and softly spoke, "My darlings the same argument again...," They both turned away then Gregory began levitating off the ground, "I'm sorry mother," And with that he flew off.

As Rudolph's dad  angrily called out to Gregory, he sneaked off to follow him.

"I wanna come with you," Rudolph said taking Gregory by surprise, "You do?" Rudolph nodded, "Yes! to play!" He said doing flips, Gregory grumbled frustrated, "I've had it with all of you!"

"I'm going out... but I'm not playing," He stated, "Do you want to be a real vampire?" Gregory questioned, Rudolph gave it a thought before silently nodding.

"Then it's time to grow up little brother...,"

And with that, he dashed off out the catacombs.

Rudolph stood there for a moment, before he followed after his brother.

Rudolph followed Gregory all the way to a nearby gas station which he hid behind the big glowing bill board sign and peaked around the corner to search for his brother.

He spotted Gregory going in to attack a human, but just then he caught sight of car headlights in the bushes only to find Rookery the Vampire hunter.

"Gregory no!!" Rudolph yelped, but before his screams could reach him, Gregory was burnt by the artificial light invented to burn Vampires.

As Gregory's prey ran off, Rookery and and the other human that was with him, assistant perhaps, darted from the bushes towards Gregory but before they could capture him Rudolph dove down, picking up his brothers paralyzed body and flying away.

"What are you doing here...?"

Gregory asked weakly, "I followed you, I though you were heading for trouble and... I was right," Gregory gave a small chuckle, "You little idiot...,"