||𝟬𝟭. 𝗥𝘂𝗱𝗼𝗹𝗽𝗵

Swarms of dark figures glide through the skies.....

Making their way over to one of the many Catacombs in Transylvania...

Gathering together to celebrate a Soon to be 13 year old vampire, 

Correction- 113, year old vampire.

"Rudolph?" a voice called, Anna flew over to her older brother who crawled upside down on the arch of the entrance as to not be seen by the rest of his family.

She handed over a nicely folded suit over to him, "Your party clothes," Rudolph scoffed, "I haven't worn them in a 100 years," He rolled his eyes and flew higher up away from his sister.

"Mother insist you try them on!" Anna argued, "They could need altering-,"

Another scoff was heard out of his mouth as he again shoved it away, "What? does she think I've gained weight?! on our diet!" He asked amused.

Anna frowned, "Just try them on!" 

She said and shoved them back into Rudolph's arms, he snatched them away, "I hate my birthday! AND! I'm not going to wear them!"

He dashed past his sister and glided around the catacombs carefully sneaking past the other members of the clan and outside narrowly dodging a few other family members behind a statue.

He stared at his suit and looked up at the statue.

And at once had an Idea on what to do with it.

He managed to put the clothes on the statue as he chuckled out of amusement and then played around the entrance a bit before entering the catacombs again.

Turning the corner he snuck up on his aunt who was calling him, "Aunty!!" 

His aunt hissed and fell back into his fathers arms, "Oh! you scared me to death!"

Rudolph raised an amused eyebrow, "But- aren't you alreadyy...?" 

"Rudolph! apologized!"  His dad scolded, "What did I do wrong? wasn't she calling me?"

"Rudolph.... follow me,"

Rudolph's dad pulled him aside.

"Did you go outside?" He asked, Rudolph crossed arms muttered, "Yes, sir- but I didn't go far-,"

"You know that's not the point!" He replied, "This childishness has got to stop, your birthday is only two nights away!"

"And I'll be thirteen! again for the three hundredth time it's boring!" He said, rolling his eyes and darting away.

"Rudolph!!" His father called but he was already gone.