Tum Bin Jiya jaaye kaise

Abhir looks pale as he is unable to breathe anymore. Akshu takes him to Birla hospital as Doctor has suggested that only A specialized cardiac surgeon can treat his case. 

Akshu is worried looking at Abhir. Abhinav makes him lie on the stretcher.  and looks at Akshu who is holding Abhir's hands and her tears are not stopping. 

Abhinav stays behind as he does not know what to do. 

Akshu holds abhir's in one hand and holds his cheeks in another hand. 

Akshu: Abheer, Abheer beta tumhe kuch nahi hoga. Aur tumhare papa tumhe kuch hone bhi nahin denge woh hai na woh sab theek kardenge. Suna na tumne. 

Suddenly doctor rohan sees askhu. 

Rohan: Akshara ma'am aap yahan?

He gets his answer after seeing abhir. 

Rohan : Nurse inhe jaldi OT le jayiye main doctor Mahima ko bulakar lata hoon. 

Akshu: Ek minute Dr Rohan. Dr Mahima nahi Dr Abhimanyu. 

Rohan nods as he understood. He runs towards abhimanyu's cabing who is holding his chest as his hearts are beating as if he is about to loose some one.

Rohan just opens the door without even asking for abhi's permission.

Abhi: Dr rohan aapki tameez kaha hai. knock nahi kar

Rohan : Sir woh akshara ma'am. 

Abhi understood he runs towards the OT as somewhere sensed something is going very wrong. 

He sees Abhinav standing behind Akshu and Akshu adoring her son from the small window. 

Abhir slowly walks towards Akshu and he sees some glimpse of abhir and his world shatters when he sees his junior inside the OT. Unable to breath. 

Akshu sees Abhi she runs towards him and hugs him tightly. 

Abhi is unable to comprehend what's going on. He is still in shock and seeing akshu like this took his life out of his body. 

Abhi console her he pats her head slowly inorder to console her. 

Abhi : Akshu kya hua?

Akshu: Hamara beta abhi hamara beta. 

By hearing nav felt his heart broke into thousand pieces but he always knew Akshara and abhir are not his. His eyes were numb but he felt relieved that he at least need not lie to the world.

Abhi thinks that akshu is saying hamara as she is including abhinav in the equation.

Abhi: Kya hua akshu junior ko. bolo kya hua. 

Akshu: Abhi. Abhir ke dil main chedh hai. Doctor ne kaha hai usse sirf tum hi bacha sakthe ho abhi. Hamare bete ko bacha lo abhi. Please... 

She sobs even more and falls to the floor. 

Abhi sits on the floor along with her. 

Abhi: akshu junior ko kuch nahi hoga. Bharosa hai na mujhpar. 

Akshu : Khudh se bhi zyada. 

Abhi: toh ye ab rona bandh karo. Main junior ko kuch nahi hone doonga. 

He wipes her tears and Akshu feels much lighter now. 

Abhi goes to his cabin wears his scrubs and prays to god and his bholenath.

He come out and straight away goes into operation theatre. He sees abhir mumbling something due to anastesia. He goes near his mouth to hear what he is saying.