Debts & Misunderstandings

Start from the beginning

Just because you haven't gone in there did not mean you weren't still curious. You leaned closer to the screen to better examine it.

Once Yoongi got home, his heart dropped. He immediately saw you standing in front of his office. He didn't know what you were doing but it looked like you were seconds away from putting in a code, God forbid if you guessed correctly.

He ran towards you and hugged you from behind, spinning you around to where you are facing away from the door.

"Baby, I've missed you" he rushed out, kissing your shoulder before turning you back around to face him. He stood firmly in front of the door, blocking you from it and the monitor.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi asked. He tried his hardest not to sound apprehensive but he was anxious. You were seconds away from finding out every secret Yoongi had.

You tilted your head.

"I'm curious about what's behind this door. You spend so much time here. I just want to know what's in it since I've never been." you said truthfully.

"And you have a code on it. It piqued my interest even more"

It seemed Yoongi's heart couldn't beat any faster. He wasn't ready to tell you and definitely not ready for you to find out.

"Well...uh baby... it's nothing special really.." he started, "it's just my office." he chuckled rubbing the back of his head.

With your eyebrow raised and crossed your arms. A small part of you didn't believe him. "If it's just an office, why do you need a code for it?" you asked. You tilted your head looking back at the screen and then at Yoongi.

Yoongi chuckled at your expression. He took a step forward towards you, snaking his arms around your waist.

"Well, I have a lot of wandering eyes that might take my business ideas. I need to protect them. But I ensure you, you aren't missing anything" He said kissing your lips and rubbing your lower back.

You rolled your eyes after kissing him back, a little disappointed with his response.

"That's boring Yoongi. You had me excited for nothing." Your expressions made Yoongi laugh although he was still nervous.

"Why don't you take your curious ass to our room, start a bath and I'll meet you up there in a few minutes?"

"Fine..hurry up. You have to make up for being boring Min Yoongi" you teased as you turned from him walking towards the staircase. Yoongi chuckled once more.

"I'm not boring in bed, Princess" he teased back, slapping your ass as you walked away. You stuck out your tongue and jogged up the stairs.

Yoongi kept his eyes on you the whole time, making sure you were out of sight before taking a deep breath and putting the passcode in the monitor quickly.