Mu Mu put down the camera in his hand, touched his face, puzzled.

What's the matter?

With such a face...

Mu Mu had a meal.

He thought of Qin Yucheng's words and deeds when he was drinking, and Qin Yucheng's softening attitude towards him some time ago, he was startled, and his fingers instantly scratched the corner of the gift box.

God, God!

Mu Mu was in doubt.

Qin Yucheng, could he be...

Could he still be obsessed with the original owner of the scumbag?

Thinking about it this way, everything makes sense!

Why did the original owner last so long in the original text, and why did Qin Yucheng show a softening attitude recently!

If Qin Yucheng could really read minds, he would probably explain it now.

He kept the original owner because he wanted to know what he wanted to do, and his attitude softened recently because of Mu Mu himself.

But very sorry!

A Zhai has no mouth, and Qin Yucheng can't read minds.

God!

Holding the gift box, Mu Mu stared at the back of Qin Yucheng's head with rounded eyes, hating iron for being weak!

You never forget the scum!

Dad is really disappointed in you!

Mu Mu regretted it.

He felt more and more that he should disappear quickly so that Qin Yucheng could get back on the right track of being a winner in life!

Mr. Qin, who has no ability to read minds, put one hand on the steering wheel, pulled off his bow tie with the other, and undid the top two buttons of his clothes.

The red light seconds ahead just jumped to 59.

Qin Yucheng turned his head to look at Mu Mu in the back seat, and found that after he was lost in thought, he looked away, as if asking casually: "What did my brother tell you that day?"

Mu Mu was taken aback: "Brother...?"

As soon as the words came out of his mouth, Mu Mu got stuck.

"..." Mu Mu fell into deep thought.

Oops.

forgotten.

The stimulation from Qin Yucheng on the day of drinking was too intense, and the messy picture was all Qin Yucheng's coquettish operations.

But that day, he seemed to have indeed called the original owner's brother.

What are you talking about?

Mu Mu frowned and tried hard to remember.

Qin Yucheng waited until the second of the red light became 19, but did not wait for Mu Mu's answer.

He looked back again, and found that Mu Mu was frowning and thinking hard—it seemed that he was not thinking about how to perfuse him, but that he had no memory of this matter at all.

Qin Yucheng: "..."

how to say?

Mr. Qin looked away.

He was not surprised at all.

"It seems to have said something...12 o'clock on October 9th?" Mu Mu blankly pieced together the words he could still remember, and spelled out an answer that was far away from the truth.