Chapter 24

It is now the start of episode 4!

___________________

Dija pov

Over the years, we all decided to get a house together. Larry and Alice were still in the apartments, and we were going to help them move here within the hour. As I went downstairs, I noticed I had a letter in the mail sitting on the kitchen table. I noticed where it was from, and my eyes widened, immediately ripping open the letter. I felt myself start sweating as I began reading it "To whom it may concern, we are please to inform you Miss Dija Onenya has been accepted into Juilliard's performing arts program. Please send an email to the email address listed below with your response. Thank you." I started jumping and down in excitement Holy shit holy shit holy shit! I have to tell everyone!

Sal came downstairs, and noticed my excitement "Hey, you seem really happy, what happened?" I giggled "Welllll.."

Sal pov

My eyes widened as she spoke "I GOT INTO JUILLIARD SAL! I FUCKING DID IT!" "Babe that's amazing! Congratulations!" I was so happy for her. She ran over and hugged me tight, however, what she didn't see, was the tears falling from my eyes. She would be leaving... she'd be gone for months.. maybe even years.. What if she finds someone else.. what if she never comes back? I mean why would anyone want to come back here..

She let go of me and smiled "Let's go get Alice and Larry, we need to help them get their stuff over here, and I have to tell them!" Neil came downstairs "I heard someone got into Juilliard, congratulations Dija." He smiled, and she giggled "Thank you Neil, god I'm so excited. They have the best program in the country, and it's the hardest school to get into!" They chatted for a bit, and soon my phone rang "Hello?" "Hey man, you guys on your way?" Shit, lost track of time "Yeah, heading that way now. See ya in a few" I hung up "Let go Di, they are waiting for us" she nodded and we left.

Dija was nearly skipping the whole way there. I loved seeing her so happy, but at the same time, I didn't want her to go.. of course I wasn't going to tell her that. I didn't want her to give up her dreams just because I want her to stay, that's stupid. Once we got there, we went to their apartment. At this point, Lisa had moved in with my dad, since Larry was an adult now, and she left the apartment to the two. Alice and Dija ran up to each other and hugged, like they hadn't just seen one another just a few days ago. They were laughing and chatting, and Larry walked over to me "You seem down man, you okay?" I sighed and shook my head "Honestly no.." "Why? What's up?" I motioned to Dija "Your about to find out."

Dija pov

"Guys, I have something to tell you." Alice and Larry both turned their attention to me "I got into Juilliard!" They went wide eyed, then ran over and hugged me "Bro congratulations Dija!" Larry said, then went back over to Sal. "I'm so proud of you Dij, I knew you would do great things in life, and now you can!" She smiled.

I turned my attention to Sal and Larry, and Sal looked rather upset. "When do you leave?" Alice asked me, causing me to turn back to her "Uhh I think within a few days. So once we get you guys settled in I have to start packing." Alice nodded "I'm gonna miss you a lot ya know. We all are." I smiled "I'll mis you guys too, but I'll call and text every day. I promise." She smiled and hugged me again.

Larry pov

"What are you going to do man? Are you gonna ask her to stay? Are you at least gonna tell her how you feel about it?" I sighed "Look at her, she's so happy, I can't do that to her.." He pat my shoulder "Do what you think is right Sal, what you think will make it easier on the both of you." I stared at him for a moment, before nodding. It's going to suck... but I know what I need to do.. it's what will be best for her.. so she isn't tied down while she's thousands of miles away..