Intro

Alice pov
It was just another day in Nockfell. As I roll over to shut off my alarm, I look around my room, Man I really need to get out, it's starting to feel cramped and depressing in here. I sigh as I get up and get dressed. Maybe Larry is up to hang out, it's been awhile since I've hung out with him, or anyone really.

I go to my dresser and grab a necklace I got from my parents on my birthday when I was a kid. It's nothing fancy, but since we aren't exactly the richest around, I was happy. Me and my parents were always close, and they wanted to make sure I had what I wanted. This small town was perfect for that. I didn't like going out much, and I could easily walk to anywhere I wanted to go. Nockfell is such a peaceful little town, however I wish there would be some excitement.

I grab the keycard from my dresser and head downstairs to Larry's place. I pass Lisa on the way and we have a brief exchange of hellos and how are yous. After that I went to the elevator and push the button for Larry's floor.

Once I get down there I let myself in since the doors always unlocked and knock on his door. "Come in" I opened the door and Larry looked over "Oh hey there Alice, been awhile. What brings ya here?" I smile and wave "Wanted to know if you were free to hang out" he smiled "Hell yeah!"

Dija pov
I sit in the car staring out the window at the town scenery passing by as we drive. This is a change you need Dija. My parents words ring in my head as I think back on everything that's happened. I've always been a bit different. I enjoyed staying inside with my games, or just acting out scenes like I'm a famous actor in the movies. Kids thought I was strange or maybe even a bit crazy, I mean I sat there screaming at myself and walking around like a chicken on drugs half the time, who could blame them. Things got worse in high-school though. No one liked how I acted, how I dressed, people even hated the fact that I have natural orange curly hair, like it's just my hair man!

Things got really bad once I decided to try and pursue theatre. I auditioned for a play, and things were going well, until I went backstage afterwards and kids began cornering me near one of the sets for the show. They were saying nasty things I'd heard for years, but they wouldn't let up. Continuing to push and prod until I couldn't move away anymore. It was only then when I felt something move from behind me and begin to fall, that I knew things went from bad, to worse. There was a loud thud as something hit the ground, and I could tell something had broken. I turned around to see one of the major set pieces completely destroyed, and to my horror, the kids who had pushed me into it, lied to the teacher, and I was never allowed back in the theatre again. I told my parents what had happened after school that day, and the next thing I knew we had packed up and left.

Now here we are pulling up to our new home. I got out of the car and looked at the building. Addison Apartments huh? Interesting. As I walked up to the door with one of my boxes and a few bags, I noticed a blue haired boy maybe a couple inches shorter than me. He walked outside and bumped into me, and we both fell on our butts. He looked at me, and I noticed his face was covered by a mask "I'm sorry! I wasn't looking, are you alright?" He was worried about me? He's the one that ran into all my shit. "Yes I'm fine, are you alright?" He nodded "You moving in?" I stood up and helped him up as well, then grabbed my things "Yup! Room 405!" He seemed to smile, though it was hard to tell with his mask "Cool! I'm Sal, I'm moving into 402" "Dija" I smiled "If you get done packing maybe we can check out this new place together?" He asked me, and I could tell he was a bit nervous. "Sure!" We both exchanged a goodbye and went about our unpacking.

After a couple hours I decided to take a break, so I went to Sals apartment and knocked on the door. After a minute or so the door opened to reveal the blue haired boy, who looked surprised I was there "Oh hey! I didn't think you were going to actually come over-" he stopped when he heard what he said "Shit sorry, I didn't mean for that to sound like I was being an ass or anything.." I chuckled "Your fine, let's go explore yeah?" He nodded and we went on our way.

_______________
Hello my lovely readers! I haven't posted in a while, but a new found friend gave me motivation to write again, and I'm so excited for this one! The oc's listed are Alice and Dija. Alice(the girl next to Larry in the picture at the start) belongs to my friend. Dija(the girl next to Sal) is mine.

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter! And keep watch for more to come!!!

This is Nym, signing off❤️