043; called you ugly

just friends just friendsjust friends

just friends
just friends
just friends

-
CAMERON WAS SO CONFUSED WHEN SHE PULLED AWAY FROM MATT, the only thing she could recollect being how she didn't want him to stop so soon. not in a bad way, she just felt so safe and comfortable for something that never happened before.

"woah." was all she said, blinking when she slowly started realizing what just happened.

"woah?" matt said, slowly letting a smile form on his lips as he watched her slowly react. it was funny but he didn't want to laugh and scare her away. she kissed back.

she kissed back. and holy shit matt couldn't explain how his heart swelled. 

"woah." she nodded, swallowing down her nerves and finally opening her eyes.

"and with actual words?" he questioned, his hands falling down from her shoulder and to her hands. he intertwined their fingers as she smiled at him.

"yeah you gotta give me a second." she laughed and matt just laughed with her. suddenly the atmosphere turned serious again, specifically after they both realized that they kissed.

and what that meant for them. they couldn't go back to 'just friends' anymore. though matt was pretty sure they weren't before anyway. it was no longer their excuse.

matt held her gaze, trying his best to build up all the courage he could. he kissed her, now the next step was telling her how he felt. it was about to be a word vomit from how much he felt for the girl, but all he needed to tell her was how much he cared.

"ronnie i—" he was interrupted when he blinked and suddenly she was gone, halfway to the other side of the room being pulled by someone.

tilly grabbed ahold of cameron the moment she saw her and pulled her to whatver the nearest empty room was. she didn't notice matt there with cam, or the way her cheeks were flushed red beyond her blush. or the way she was ever so often subconsciously touch her lips because she was still in shock somehow.

tilly didn't notice any of it, because she was too focused on her own freak out.

"i think chris just asked me out—" tilly started, a smile slowly growing on her face as she covered her mouth with her hand. the sentence caused cameron to gasp and snap out of her daze, suddenly realizing she was in a completley different room than she was before.

"you think?!" cameron got all excited for her best friend.

"chris. girlfriend. me." tilly was practically squealing with cam like the two of them were back in middle school. when they got all the teenage girl stuff out of them tilly immediately narrowed her eyes at cameron and pointed at her with a threatening demeanor.

"you tell anyone you witnessed that, i kill you." she spoke and cameron just sighed before laughing and hugging the girl.

"i'm happy for you, happy new year tills." she said and squeezed the girl harder.