015; jack the ripper

just friends just friends just friends

just friends
just friends
just friends

-
"HEY SIRI, REMIND ME TO NEVER DO ANYTHING THAT CAMERON PLANS EVER AGAIN." chris spoke to his phone, though he was really trying to point something out to his friends.

the jeep ride was hilarious. the amount of bumps and hills they had to pass made it feel like a two hour long amusment park ride. and the way chris and cameron panicked made it even funnier. cameron felt perfectly safe when she booked the tickets but when she found out there were no seatbelts she lost it.

it was so funny. and nick was so happy he got it all on recording for that wednesday's vlog.

"for the last time chris. it was not my idea." cameron groaned, putting her head in her hands. they were eating lunch before they went to go to the escape room she had planned for them.

"still your fault in my eyes."

"fall."

"you first."

"oh great comeback man, i'm like shaking in fea—"

"hey can i get you guys anything to drink?" the waiter came up to the table, smiling at the group. cam was the one closest to him, so she went first and just sent him a small smile.

"oh uh a dr pepper please."

"oh we don't have any, is coke good?" he asked and she just nodded. his eyes lingered on her for a second before moving onto matt who was sat right next to her. (not by his own free will, chris and nate did everything to make sure it happened that way)

"ew coke." chris pretended to gag and the waiter moved his attention from matt to chris.

"what would you like?"

"oh a coke please." chris said and the friends just started laughing at how quick he switched up.

matt was the last one to order, not noticing that he had yet to say something. he was so focused on the way the waiter smiled at cam. he had no idea why but it made him feel upset. for what reason though? all he did was smile. but to matt the smile seemed all too familiar.

almost like the way he smiled aroun—

no. ew. feelings.

when they got their drinks, cam's had yet to be given to, despite being the first one to say what she wanted. they all thought it was weird, but decided not to comment on it and just continued talking about whatever.

"—and i would love for him to marry me." tilly shrugged, finishing her ramble on luke hemmings and anything 5 seconds of summer.

"tilly aren't you like seventeen?" nate asked, drinking some of chris' drink to bother him.