"Can't Sleep." He mumbled, staring at Taehyung whose eyes were already on him. His one hand was busy caressing Jungmin's hair. He stopped his hand and placed a pillow on his place, he stood on his knees moving Jungmin to one side and he moved in the middle of the father-son duo.

He sighed and moved his hand to his husband's head massaging his scalps. Jungkook, who was watching his every action, smiled secretly.

"You'll not sleep any more?" Jungkook questioned.
"No," he yawned, "I can't sleep when it is broken." He replied, hand busy roaming through the streets of fluffy hair.

Jungkook hummed in sleep. He closed his eyes and his hand massaging his scalp made him relax and slept again.

Taehyung smiled to see Jungmin holding his hand in his sleep and Jungkook sleeping with his hand massaging his scalp. He chuckled to himself and continued to watch them with a boxy smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Did we get any message from Namjoon?"
"Not yet."
" It's been two days. He should've sent a message by last evening." He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

They were sitting in the dining area after the morning meal discussing the current situation. Jungkook has sent Namjoon on a secret mission which he hasn't disclosed yet. According to the plan, he should have received a message by yesterday but this didn't suit well for him.

"The Queen and Prince haven't come for the meal. Is everything okay?" Hoseok asked, uninterested in knowing the reason why the reply didn't come yet.

" Taehyung was feeling tired and Jun…"

"Feeling tired? What happened last to feel tired?." Hoseok wiggled his eyebrows to which Jungkook rolled his eyes

"You are thinking foul. He was tired for another reason and he didn't join today because he wanted to spend time in his chamber. Jungmin is tagging along because we kicked  him out of the chamber last night, so he doesn't want to leave Taehyung for now."

"Aren't they the sweetest mother-son duo?" He was awed in adoration.
Jungkook shook his head and stood up.
" Do we have something to take care of?" The king asked…

" No…just your dress needs to be checked for the crowning ceremony." 

" Okay…we'll see it in the evening. Prepare a meal for Taehyung and Jungmin. I'll take it." Jungkook raised his hand to stop Hoseok who was going to tease the king, " not a single word Mr Jung."

"Yes, your majesty." He rolled his eyes and went to fulfil the king's demand.

Soon he came back with a big tray, Jungkook held it and walked to the Royal chambers. Maids were offering help but he refused politely.
He entered the chamber to see Jungmin latching on a window while looking outside, while Taehyung was not in the scene.

He placed the food on the table and picked Jungmin up in his arms.
" Where is your mama?" He asked in a whisper.
He pointed toward the Hamam.

"Okay… let's go, we should change your clothes."
" No…mama will help Jungmin…see mama get my clothes." He pointed toward the bed where his clothes were placed.

"Okay." He pecked his head.
Soon Taehyung came out with casual clothes, he didn't have thoughts of going out of the chamber so he selected oversize clothes to wear. He changed junmin's clothes too and had a meal with Jungkook staring at them with soft eyes. He was drooling over Taehyung's pout.

He cleared his throat when their eyes met, "Elder Min asked for our presence yesterday." He told Taehyung who nodded his head in acknowledgement.

" If you don't have any problem, your majesty, can we go Tomorrow?" He picked up a piece of strawberry and fed Jungmin.