Chapter 10: First main game

Start from the beginning

"Good day to you all. I wholeheartedly hope that you enjoyed my game so far." I told them. "I hope we'll get along, because from this day forward, I'll be with you every step of the way."

"Heeheehee...This is your game master Y/n L/n." Miley introduced me.

"Ah!! It’s you!?" Alice seemed shocked.

"Al- Gonbee, you know this woman?!" Reko asked him, probably in more shock than he is.

"Yes! She was the one who put me in the locker in red room. So you were a kidnapper after all! You foolish woman." Alice said

"Yes. Some of you are already familiar with me. Most splendid." I said "But do not worry. We'll all become acquainted soon enough."

"I hoped that the game master would be some kind of final boss we needed to take down." Keiji commented "But it seems like you're just here to watch."

"I honestly expected more." Gin said giving me a bored expression. "You don't look intimidating at all, I expected some kind of mafia boss telling us we're all gonna die by their hand, or something."

"Oh, I can be intimidating if I want to. Don't worry about it." I told him.

"Why...?" Sara asked "Why are you doing this...?"

"That..." I started "Is not your concern at the present moment. I believe you have a main game to get through."

The room went silent once again.

"I'll answer what I'm able to once you get through this." I said. "So let us-"

I was rudely cut off by Keiji. "Are you a doll or a human?" He asked.

"That was a... Rather rude interruption, I said I'll answer all your questions later." I told him "So you'll be left to wonder untill then. Anything else?"

I waited a bit.

"No interruptions. Good. Let us try this again." I said. "Ahem... LET US BEGIN THIS MAIN GAME AT ONCE!!!"

Everyone was silent. I guess they didn't know how to begin.

"Umm... Do you want me to go over the basics rules one more time?" I asked them.

Nobody said anything, Kanna nodded. That was enough of a green light for me.

"A total of two votes shall be held: the preliminary vote in the middle of the discussion, and the final vote at the finale." I explained "5 candidates will be chosen in the preliminary vote, and 1 victim will be selected in the final vote."

I stopped for a little bit to see if they were following, then I started explaining the roles.

"If the chosen victim is the Keymaster, all lose, and all will die. If the victim is the Sacrifice, the Sacrifice wins, and can escape with one person of their choosing. If the victim is a Commoner or Sage, the chosen victim and the Sacrifice will die." I finished my explanation "If there is anything else, I believe you all got the rulebooks in the last supper room. Please make good use of your time everyone."

"There's just one thing I want to say up front." Shin said "I'm nervous... but I'll say it...You see, I'm the Keymaster."

Oh... We're just starting and he's already made things interesting. I knew I could count on you Shin.

"I was unsure whether I should keep quiet..." Shin lied "But I want to avoid us all dying, so..."

"Really...?! That's the truth, ain't it...?!" Q-taro asked "If nobody else is gonna name themselves... Then yeah, I'll believe it!"