Chapter 7: The laptop

A/n: Hello hello! I would like to thank you very much for 1k reads and all the votes. I appreciate all of you. Every read, vote and comment means so much to me and it's pushing me to continue this book. I really enjoy writing it and I'm happy to see others enjoy it too.

I'm sorry, this is another uneventful chapter. Since this is chapter 1 in game and it's not really eventful for the floor masters anyway.
___________________________________________

I was currently sitting in the red room. Alice was still sleeping sound in the locker. He should be waking up soon and I should get going.

I was staring at the survival rates.

Those things that are going cause so much chaos, yet at the same time are so meaningless...

If I continue to tell that to myself, maybe I'll start to believe it... That these papers are meaningless...

I'm very aware of how much they actually mean... Not the papers, percentages or occupations... It's the names...

I tore them up all in one go. I should probably do something about them... Maybe put them in a paper cutter from Shin's first trial, I should have done that from the start, What is wrong with me?!

I have walked up to it and looked at the papers again... I saw that a peace was missing, I probably dropped it in the red room. It doesn't matter anyway.

I noticed that without the missing peace it looked like Sara's occupation was 'Murderer'. I laughed slightly at that. I didn't tear up those peaces, just left them in the box with all the other peaces.

Then I remembered that there's a few things to be done.

As a game master, I will support the participants throughout the entirety of the game. That means helping them if they are struggling with something and also supplying them with things necessary for the completion of the game.

I heard a noise coming from the red room. It appears that Alice has woken up. I was starting to think I dropped him way to hard, honestly. What a sleepyhead.

I came in and said "Took you long enough. I was starting to think that you were going to miss the best part." obviously referring to the main game, the most interesting and intense part of this game.

"Who are you?! Locking me up and spouting nonsense about some 'first trial'! Unforgivable!" The prisoner said. "What is with this uniform? And this wracking ball?"

Alice Yabusame, the murder/ex-band member is the one who 'killed' Hiyori due to his lack of self control. He has a tendency to call people by their full name. He also talks in a way that most people would find funny and weird, which is disappointing since most of the words in his vocabulary are in mine too.

If this clown were to win, Asunaro would became a circus. He even outclowns Anzu. I'm not really sure what would become of me in that situation, I just know it most likely won't be good.

"Calling the first person you see your kidnapper... Pathetic way of thinking... Well, if you were to listen to the thing you called nonsense, you would know that you are in fact not the only one here." I explained to him "But nevertheless, I advise you to keep your distance for now." He was right this time, but if it were someone else...

"Ugh! Being called pathetic... Who are you, foolish woman, to call my way of thinking pathetic?!" He yelled.

"You do not need to yell as we are in the same room..." I told him "As for your question... I won't be answering it just yet." I said with a smile and left him there to question his life choices.

On the way out I noticed that the door to the blue room was blocked off by iron bars. This could only mean that it's starting... But I don't feel ready yet.