Before we begin

Hello! I'm Yana and I'm the author of this story.

I have written this based on the your turn to die theories and things we already know, so not everything mentioned here is confirmed to be canon.

This is Fem!reader aka female reader, sorry guys and non-binarys. Maybe in the future.

A bit of swearing because of some characters (Ranger)

HEAVY SPOILERS FOR THE ENTIRE GAME!

I was a bit conflicted about whether or not make Y/n a participant and I decided against it.    

Y/n is taking the role of the Game master. She will appear as support for the participants and she will appear more the more they progress. She is also known as the master of all floor masters.

When it comes to the love interests, I have decided to make Y/n a bit flirty and I may make multiple endings with each potential love interests.

Main love interests are the floor masters (minus Gashu and Meister, if he even counts) + Maple. If people want it, I might add endings with some of the participants because there most definitely will be some flirty interactions.

This may not be perfect, but it's to practice my writing.

I don't really have much experience so I hope it's alright.

If there are grammar mistakes let me know please.

I believe that is all for now.