Amor? (Alejandro x GN reader) ☁️

First oneshot request from @MyBonerIsKNIFE (I dont know why it wouldn't let me tag you TwT )

Fluff, GN reader, Alejandro

Word count: 492

==========

"So, Ale, has anyone ever told you that you have beutiful eyes?"

You saw him stop walking next to you, the pen in his hand stopping the writing on his clipboard that he was holding. you saw him blink, looking over at you.

"Huh? What-"

Before he could respond, you walked off, leaving him to think about the compliment.

===========

The next time he saw you, he was in the firing range, using a new model of Sniper rifle. Being the resident sniper, you decided to correct his stance in your own way.

You stepped up behind him, making sure he wasn't about to fire before setting your hand on his elbow. He jumped a little, looking back at you. you gave him a small smile, resting you chin on his shoulder.

"...your stance is off. let me help."

You raise his arm up slightly, guiding it so his arms would be more comfortable. you took one of your feet, kicking his feet apart a bit more, before pushing his shoulders down, backing up.

"There. Looks a lot more relaxed now. should keep from any discomfort and cramps."

You smiled, before walking away, knowing exactly what you had done. He felt his face burning, looking back as you walked off, stopping to talk to Rodolfo. He knew that you knew what you were doing. and he knew what to do about it.

===============

"Hey, Ale! Come here for a second."

You had just gotten back from a mission, pulling off the sniper mesh you wore, eye black still surrounding your eyes. You carried a small rucksack and your rifle. He walked up to you, a knowing smirk on his face.

"Could you grab my rucksack for me? my hands are a bit fill at the moment."

This was, of course, another ploy to try and compliment him. He nodded, grabbing it and walking behind you as you walked to your personal gun cabinet, resting the Sniper rifle in the cabinet. you turn back to look at him, but he was close. Much closer than before. He seemed to be examining your face.

"You have something- well, can I get it for you?" He had pointed to a spot on your face, but it wasn't really clear as to where. You nodded, his hand going to cup your cheek. you felt your face heat up. his thumb traced the eye blackener, smearing it with his thumb as he tried to wipe it off. He chuckled lightly.

"I think I made it worse, Amor,"  you felt your face warm up more as he said that, your eyes widened slightly.

"A-amor?"

"Yes. Amor. That is, if you'd like to be?"

You nodded, Alejandro letting out a small laugh. "Then would you mind if I kissed you?"

"Not one bit."

==========

Feels good to be back :]