When Finally's the Final

GLENN'S POV

Don't ever regret waiting for years if that means having the person you will have and hold is for a lifetime.

I always remind and encourage young people about those thoughts and principles of mine whenever we are talking about waiting for our God-willed partner.

But why is that today...

I felt that I regret the fact I have waited for someone I thought I would be with for a lifetime?

"Kanina pa kami naghihintay sa'yo na lingunin mo kami Kuya Glenn!" Bahagya akong napatalon sa sigaw na sinabayan ng hampas ng kapatid ko sa aking balikat.

Nakahawak ako sa dibdib ko nang lingunin siya.

"Glow naman! Nagulat ako sa'yo!" Reklamo ko pero natatawa na rin.

"Nakakaloka! Porket tapos na ang service gusto mo kuya na ulit tawag ko sa inyo?" Biro niya. "Anyway, I would just like you to meet our first timer!"

"May first timer?" Gulat kong tanong ko. I've asked from the congregation earlier if there's a first timer before I preached, but no one answered so I assumed there's none.

"Sorry po Pastor," turan ng isang boses mula sa likod namin ng kapatid ko kaya humarap kami.

When I turned and met those crystalline eyes, it gave me chills that I think I personally saw an angel bringing me to the ocean of her heavenly rounded windows. By that, it made me speechless for a moment and breathless as I look at the whole of her. 

Wearing a dark blue dress, her fair skinned is very obvious yet unlike me, she's a bit pale. Her lips are like an angel's bow, evident with its natural rose color. Her long wavy hair is messily placed on her right shoulder with a small clip on her head. How cute. But later on, I shrugged off my thoughts. Oh Lord, forgive me for my carnality.

She suddenly spoke, and I felt like it's a beautiful song. Too beautiful that I could ever imagined nor later described.

"Nahihiya po kasi ako lalo nang makitang walang nagtaas ng kamay," dagdag niya pa.

"Kuya, I-I mean Pastor! This is Angel, fresh from Baguio City. And Sis Angel, this is Pastor Glenn, he's our Senior Pastor here in our independent church." Pagpapakilala ng kapatid ko sa amin.

"Oh my! You're Angel Ancheta?" Bulalas ko. "Finally!"

I knew her. For years.

Inabot ko ang kamay ko sa kanya at malugod naman niya itong tinanggap. Kasabay no'n ay ang pagtapik ko ng ilang ulit sa kabilang balikat niya, making her feel that she is very much welcome in our humble home.

Angel is one of our dedicated online viewers. In every live stream we had for Sunday Service, she rarely missed listening to the preaching and is constantly sharing our live to her online friends. Aside from that, she's one of the loudest and most active in comment box.

Later on, her support for God's ministry goes beyond just sharing our live streams. She started sending pledge for our church's needs and until such time, she gave us new equipments in music and media ministry.

Though I knew that she's a member of another church and also a supporter of their ministry too, her dedication to give for us became her commitment too as if she had been here before.

Yet, this is only her first time attending here physically.

"Tamang-tama! Let's hang-out with the team! Ipapakilala kita!" Pakiramdam ko abot tainga ang ngiti ko sa kanya habang sinasambit ang mga katagang iyon. I really felt this sudden gleam in my being when I finally meet this lady.