Waking up

Tzuyu " oh there she is even miss sana was looking for her "

Dahyun " Miss Sana? why was she even concerned"

Tzuyu " i don't know i was wondering the same but i guess y/n won't wake up so easily"

Chaeyoung " dahyun you get the legs I'm getting her hands"

Tzuyu "Woah woah wait! what are you guys trying to do?"

Chaeyoung " throwing her off the bed so she would wake up"

y/n " aaaah wait I'm up! I'm up!"

Dahyun " told you this always works"

Tzuyu " um wow"

y/n " tzuyu oh hi, they are lying they don't do this always well anyways I feel better now so yup"

Tzuyu smiles " good to hear that well I guess miss sana is going to scold you a lot I don't know why, so before we go to our room do you wanna like to hang out?"

y/n " yes"

Chaeyoung *side eye*

Dahyun *side eye*

Jennie was clueless " we will come with you guys too"

Chaeyoung " there is no need Jennie, they are miss sana's roommates I am not taking any risk"

Tzuyu " she is right you will get into trouble"

Jennie " yeah fine "

She held my hand, and we ran toward the terrace, It was raining just a few minutes ago, and Now I can feel the cold and refreshing winds, The hotel we were staying at was middle of a forest area,

I have been in a relationship with tzuyu before which was quite messy, but the moment we sat together it felt like I was sitting with her for the first time, Anxious and excited.

Tzuyu " it's 8 pm, we have plenty amount of time so what do you wanna do?"

My breath trembled I didn't know how to reply to her, couldn't even make eye contact.

y/n "I just wanna stay with you here "

She smiled and held my hand " You seem nervous, don't worry just chill "

y/n " tzuyu "

tzuyu " hmm?"

y/n " how long has it been?"

tzuyu " for what?"

y/n " you and me sitting like this together"

tzuyu " it has been too long"

y/n "I guess that's why I feel nervous "

tzuyu " to be honest I am also feeling nervous I am glad you talked about it first"

tzuyu tries to lay her head on your shoulder but you are shorter than her

tzuyu " ow my neck"

y/n " hey I am not that short! fine let me do that instead"

She smiles " yes you are at least shorter than me "

*laughing and spending time together you both finally talked about the difficulty you faced in the relationship and promised each other to sort it out*

tzuyu " you know it was so awkward at first you just used to stare at me all the time haha "

y/n " oh I thought you wouldn't know "

tzuyu " oh shit it's already 11 pm fuck we'll get in trouble "

y/n " oh wait a last kiss ?"

tzuyu " you are coming with me "