Hyunsuk's thoughts was cut off when some boys approach the table where he and Jihoon is.

"you are back." said one of the boys sitting across him. Hyunsuk doesn't know him.

Jihoon look up from his phone, giving his attention to the boys who just arrived at the table.

"oh. this little cutie is here too." said the other one. He know him. It's Kim Junseo.

He sat next to Hyunsuk "what are doing here cutie?" He asked bringing his face closer to Hyunsuk.

Hyunsuk moved a little back. "I-" Hyunsuk words were cut off by Jihoon.

"I invited him." He said while scrolling through his phone.

"Oh wow. you two are close? thought Jihoon were just gonna take revenge for reporting him to the Dean." Junseo said amused thinking they are close. "are you two a thing?" he continued. Excitedly waiting for one of them to say something.

"uh?" Hyunsuk asked tilting his head, genuinely confuse about what he mean by that. He turned look at Jihoon who is sitting unbothered.

"can you shut your fucking mouth? can't you see he is uncomfortable with you." the other guy, it's Hajoon, spoke.

Junseo rolled his eyes, ignoring Hajoon, he turn his attention to Hyunsuk. "do you drink?" Junseo ask lifting up a glass of alcoholic drink.

"n-no." Hyunsuk replied.

"you can try." He said.

"n-no. I-It's okay." Hyunsuk said pushing away the alcoholic drink that Junseo offer.

"trying once won't do anything." The guy who have been unbothered all these time spoke out.

Everyone turn their attention to him.

Jihoon were looking at Hyunsuk with his usual expressionless face, making Hyunsuk nervous all of sudden.

Hyunsuk turn back at Junseo, he took the drink from the other's hand. He took a breath and drank it.

Jihoon smirk, sipping on his drink.

Hyunsuk scrunch his face as the bitterness and irritation taste of alcohol hit his taste bud.

Not long after, Jihoon's friends left the table leaving the two alone. Just like before Hyunsuk was looking around, saw Jihoon's friends having fun, dancing and flirting.

Hyunsuk is still uncomfortable with the place. But he is fine since Jihoon is beside him and glad after trying the alcoholic drink once, Jihoon or his friends didn't force him to drink more.

Hyunsuk notice a girl walk to their table. Though he doesn't know that girl, he still give his attention to her. Wearing exposing clothes, she stood right in front of Jihoon and seductively spoke "hey baby. alone?"

Even before Jihoon can say anything, she sat on his lap, wrapping his hand around her waist, she started to kiss him on his neck. Hyunsuk widen his eyes in shock.

But what surprised him more is Jihoon. That boy doesn't even flinch with the sudden action. Like it's something normal, he close his eyes, rested his head on the headrest, giving more excess for the girl. He looks like enjoying it.

"does he usually do this?" Hyunsuk wonder.

Things he been watching from far is happening right beside him. Just when he thought he will be fine as long as he is next to Jihoon suddenly he felt uncomfortabe. He feels like suffocating. He is sweating.

Thinking Jihoon may not notice him, he decide to leave the place. He stood up ready to leave but stopped by someone grabbing his hand.

Hyunsuk turned feeling someone holding his hand.

It's Jihoon.

Jihoon opened his eyes. Looked at Hyunsuk. He push the girl who is on his lap sucking his neck without letting go his hold on Hyunsuk's hand.

The girl look at Jihoon in confusion, waiting for him to say something.

Instead of saying something, Jihoon stood up. Taking out his wallet, he throw plenty of money right on the girl's face.

He turned to Hyunsuk "let's go." He said before he dragged Hyunsuk with him.

Little did Hyunsuk know all these time even though Jihoon was scrolling his phone minding his own business, sipping his drinks looking unbothered, his actual focus was on Hyunsuk. Time to time he glance at Hyunsuk who is sitting space out looking around and sometimes fidget his hand.

Hyunsuk was shocked at Jihoon's behaviour towards the girl. He turned to look back at the girl thinking she must be mad at the way Jihoon treat her.

But no.

She doesnt look like mad or sad. She just picked up those money Jihoon throw earlier and left the table that they were sitting to the other table. Doing the same as she did to Jihoon.