♡ ~ movie night

characters

blossom, who's a athro pink poodle; very fluffy; demi-girl (she/they)

cameron aka cammy, who has moth wings and anttenas; long blonde hair that's also quite fluffy; genderfluid (they/he for this fic)

age

blossom is little; 5 years ish (she is clingy and stims a lot when little)
cameron is the cg (cuddly when cg)

plot

just a wholesome movie night <3

requested by no one

♡♡♡

Blossom was spending the weekend at Cameron's house due to renovations happening in her own home. They were both on the couch looking for a movie to watch, eventually settling on watching Sing cause it was one of Blossoms favorite movies.
They had ran out of popcorn not even halfway through it so Cammy went to make more.

"Hey I'm gonna make some more, I'll be right back." Cameron said jumping up from the couch and heading towards the kitchen.

"Do you want me to pause the movie?"

"Nah I'll be quick."

As soon as Cammy left Blossoms favorite part of the movie came on. She wiggled to the music could feel herself slipping into little space. She curled up under the blanket, humming to the song that was currently playing.

"Alright I'm back," they say down and poured the microwave popcorn into a large bowl. Blossom clapped before digging into the buttery treat.

Later when the sadder part of the movie came on, Blossom was still feeling small. She pouted and clung onto Cameron's arm.

"Awww is someone feeling cuddly?" He brought her into a hug and Blossoms tail started wagging.

"Mhmm.. an' I fweel smol.." she whispered before burring her face in Cammys hair.

Cameron patted her head, "alright baby, do you want me to get your paci?"

She nodded, face still burred in their hair. She had always been self-conscious about her regression, even though Cammy enjoyed taking care of her she still felt guilty that he had to in the first place.

"I'll be right back sweetie, stay put." He got up and came back with a cute box labeled "smol mode". There were cute blankets, bottles, and of course plenty of pacifiers.

"Which one do you want?"

"Pink! Pink!" She clapped.

"Which pink one silly?" They booped blossoms nose.

Blossom picked up one that had a rainbow and pink theme, it had rainbow gems on it and a pink ribbon. Cameron and Blossom had actually made it together one rainy afternoon. Cameron put it together while blossom decided what to put on it.

Cammy put the paci in her friends mouth, fluffing up her hair afterwards.

"heyyy your gon' mess it up!" Blossom stuck her tongue out at them causing them to break out in giggles.

They eventually put there focus back on the movie. Cameron wrapped up Blossom in the blanket like a burrito and put a different blanket on himself.

Near the end of the movie Blossom rested her head on Cameron's shoulder. He kissed her head and whispered, "good night princess~"

Blossom gigged before they both fell asleep moments afterwards. <33

♡♡♡

the end yippee <333