☆彡 𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓀, 𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓀, 𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓀, 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝓈𝑒! 𝓅𝓉 𝟣 ★彡

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Be silly.    

 Be honest.

Be kind."  

                            -Ralph Waldo Emerson

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃, 𝓈𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈

It won't end up like last time.  Don't think like that.

Dick laid in bed, observing his hand he'd lifted above his head.  Flexing and relaxing his fingers, focusing his attention at the webby interior.  He placed his hand on his chest.  Feeling his own hand raise up and down to the pace of his breathing.

The sleeper car's room was a black inky mess, the walls coming up and fading along side it.  It was small, and comfortable.  But most importantly, it was Grayson's.  A passed down roomette just for them.  

It's secluded from the rest, being placed right in the middle of the animal cages.  The middle of the trin as the Grayson's were the heart of Haly's Circus.  Dick sighed and rolled to his side.  Fisting the blanket in his hand and adjusting himself so his other arm supported his head underneath the pillow.

His parents used to sleep on the bed opposite to him.  Well, they used to pull out the couch into a more fitting mattress.  Dick likes to sleep high.  Mother and Father used to say it was because he is destined to stay off the ground.

Tonight, the wonder boy lays on the unfolded couch.  He'd been tossing and turning all night, consumed with... thoughts.

It's not the first night this has happened, and it won't be the last.  Waking up covered in sweat gasping for breath and reaching out to catch something that isn't even there.  Defiantly won't be the last time this will happen.  He can imagine what sprung this nightmare of his in particular though.

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

It was that night.

The crowd was cheering and Dick had finished his last set, getting down the sculpture stairs.  It was time for The Flying Grayson's infamous act, the quadruple flip.  Everyone leaned forwards in anticipation edging near their seats, getting ready to stand up and cheer till their throats gave out and hands stung.

When it was all happening, Dick couldn't remember if he even did recall the threat Antony Zucco issued.  Maybe he did, maybe he tried to warn them.  Maybe he didn't and was just as excited as the crowd was.  Trauma's funny like that.  Forgetting the things you want to remember.  He'd rather forget it all.

circus peanuts (dick grayson centric)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें