"There is no need for bloodshed." Kalmang Saad ng babae at tiningnan ang kanyang kasamang babae at naintindihan Naman nito ang ibig sabihin nito kaya ay binaba Niya ang kanyang espada at gayun narin ang kabilang panig.

The young man slowly took a breath.
" Then may I know your name, my lady?". She just look at him and jumped on her horse.

It took seconds as she replied to the man's question. " Alessandria... Alessandria Valerios."

Nanlaki ang mga mata ng binata ng marinig nito ang kanyang ngalan.
"Your the southern princess?" He chuckled as he was like amazed while looking at her.

"Yes." Maikling tugon ni Alessandria.

"Then what a small world princess, Iam Aerron Castiener, son of the Duke of Fallon Kingdom." Pagpapakilala ng binata.

"Well then, it's true that the princess of Corvinus Empire was here in the Westerns fortress leading a group with female warriors." He added.

"You were known here in the West princess, and the kind and queens also knew about your presence in our land."

She chuckled. " So I'm famous." Pagpapatawang tono ng boses ni Alessandria. "Well you do not need to pay me for saving your life, Aerron....we just passed by so everyone who would see you almost being harmed by rebels would help." She added.

He shook his head. " Not all, princess."

"Well, maybe....but I think your wasting our time Young duke." Tugon ni Alessandria and urges her horse when Aerron stopped her.

"Wait!"

She looked at him. " What?". He took a step towards her looking at her above from him. " Young duke? That sounds nice." He smirked.

She rolled her eyes and urges her horse as well as her ladies at hindi parin kumawala ang tingin ng binata sakanya habang papalayo sa kanilang pinarorounan.

"I'll see you again, princess!" He shouted with  confidence that one day they will meet again.

********
Alessandria and her troops arrived  in  Voughn Dohr  after a long ride the people of the village was waiting for them with smiley faces knowing that their great warrior women's had return home.

Alessandria urges her horse to stop and jumped off the horse as the people greeted her with respect. "Welcome back, Princess." She smiled in return.

"Welcome back my niece." A woman who wores blue dress said and gaved her a wide smile. She then walked towards Alessandria whom she called niece.

"Auntie, it's good to see you again." She replied and both hug each other.

"How was the journey?" Her aunt asked, Madam Ariella Tyrill her Mother the former Empress youngest sister.

"Well it's quite tiring and maybe my ladies needs a drink. " She said and chuckled. One of the Voughn Dohr old lady offered all of her ladies something to drink and to eat.

They all drink and eat with laughter telling the villagers their journey since they left the village and all of what they did while they were away. Alessandria was Also happy looking to  them happily having a conversation she then sat and in a chair and one of her ladies approached her. " Princess, are you okay?"

She sighed. " Yes of course, Fionna." The woman who approach her was her most trusted warrior whom she trusted for commanding the troops while shes busy or away.

"Did you miss your home princess?" Hindi agad makasagot si Alessandria nang marinig nito ang tanong ni Fionna. She smiled a bit before she replied.

"Yes I do...did you know the man earlier who mentioned My birthplace...his the first to said that and that makes me remember where I came from." Deep tone of her voice as she looked far. She then chuckled softly. "And your the second person who mentioned it again."