He falls to the ground as I snaps the spear in two and tosses the pieces to the ground on both of my sides. A sparkle of light shines briefly in the distance and the boys boomerang spins into my sight as I turn to Zuko. The weapon strikes Zuko on the back of his helmet with a loud cling; he is momentarily pushed forward by the unexpected blow. Zuko rearranges his helmet and growls at the boy behind me.

"Enough." I mumbled moving away from the boys. "Water Tribe, tell us where the air bender is." I commanded. Zuko's feet suddenly flew out from underneath him. A boy on a penguin causes Zuko to soar into the air, then he lands on his face, his legs in the air. He spins around a few times before coming to a halt in front of his men, his helmet landing on his rear as they watch.

The boy rides speedily toward them, still mounted on the penguin, the children, who cheer upon his arrival. They are showered in snow as he rides past, however, after giving each other silent, unamused looks for a few seconds, they begin cheering once again, shaking the snow off. He comes to a halt before them. The penguin crawls out from under him, tossing him off, he falls on his rear, blinking stupidly. I watched as he smiles at the penguin when the animal quacks at him before waddling away.

"Hey, Katara. Hey, Sokka." Wait what? My eyes widened slightly looking at the teens.

"Hi, Aang. Thanks for coming." Sokka said. I paused before standing in front Zuko I slid into a fire bending stand.

"Hai, stand down." Zuko said standing behind me. Aang looks back at the Fire Nation soldiers. Upon his signal, his men spread out, surrounding Aang while Zuko assumes a fighting stance. I felt his hand on my lower back. "Stand down Hai." I frowned and stood up. "This is my fight."

"Hai?" I heard as Aang assuming a fighting stance along with Zuko, his staff held firmly in front of him as he is being surrounded by the soldiers. He sweeps the ground side-to-side with his staff, showering the men with snow.

"Stop!" I said only to be ignored as the airbender subsequently slams the ground, sending a rush of snow at Zuko who braces for the impact. After being sprayed with snow, and heating it up so it would melt off, Zuko looks up angrily.

"Looking for me?"

"You're the airbender? You're the Avatar?" Aang resumes his fighting stance.

"Aang?" Katara said. I felt the snow melting off me before regaining my stance.

"No way!"

"Avatar Aang, come with us without a fight or I burn this village to the ground!" I commanded the purple flame sprouting around me in a circle. Zuko quietly looked at me shock filled his eyes. "I don't want to hurt anyone but I will if I have too."

"If I go with you," He holds his staff in front of him as an offer, making sure we understood that he does not wish to continue fighting. "will you promise to leave everyone alone?"

After a brief moment of hesitation, Zuko erects himself and nods in agreement. I let the flame dwindle as Aang is apprehended by Zuko's men, who take his staff. Katara runs forward as they lead Aang away.

"No! Aang, don't do this!"

"Katara, it is best you stay back." I said standing in front of her blocking her from coming closer.

"Princess Hai!" I looked at my siblings once more before turning to the soldier.

"Head a course for the Fire Nation. I'm going home." Zuko said. I followed him up the ramp as the soldiers then followed behind.

*Gran-Gran's POV*

"Hai, she's our sister?" Sokka said. "She's a fire bender?"

"It's time you know. Sokka, Katara. Hai had shown signs of being a bender but she was the exact opposite of you Katara. She was drawn to the flame."

"But she's not supposed to be. She's a water bender."

"She's a fire bender. The spirits messed up and gave her the fire bending instead of water bending. She first showed her bending when she was younger around 2 years old."

"Everyone said she was killed along side mom but nobody found her body."

"She wasn't killed, she was kidnapped. I just never told anyone that."

"So our sisters been alive and you didn't tell us?" Katara said.

"She's the Princess of the fire nation now." Sokka said. "She chose their side."

"She's still Hai."

"No, she's not."

"Sokka!"

"Go find the avatar." I said to Katara before turning away.

*Hai's POV*

"You're the Avatar, huh?" I said walking around him. "Air bending. The air benders have been extinct for years. I've been fascinated by them for years."

"Extinct?"

"Enough Hai." I sighed and walked away.

"This staff will make an excellent gift for my father." Zuko said as I joined his side. He inspects the staff further. "I suppose you wouldn't know of fathers, being raised by monks." To his soldiers. "Take the Avatar to the prison hold, and take this to my quarters." I frowned and looked at the Avatar. Iroh takes the staff and looks at it for a moment while Zuko walks away.

"Hey, you mind taking this to his quarters for me?" Iroh said, leaving the soldier. I looked at him before turning back to the Avatar.

"Don't try anything, I'm not afraid to light you ablaze." I said. "I don't want to hurt you but I will if I have too."

"Let's go." Aang is pushed forward by two of the soldiers and he grunts as they roughly shove him ahead. I watch Aang as he descends a staircase leading to compartment beneath the deck. He tries to keep an eye on his staff for as long as possible.

"Prince Zuko." I said after finding him. In the middle of the hallway. He glanced back at me before walking into his room. I sighed.

"You asked me not to hurt them. I didn't. Instead you took lead. Enough to gain the title Princess." He said as I joined the room.

"Prince Zuko. I took lead because of you would have hurt them you would have hurt my family."

"They aren't your family anymore." He said. "You're my future wife, remember? That makes you my family. Fire Nation. You're a fire bender."

"Prince Zuko, I don't want to be Princess to the Fire Nation. The people who killed my mother."

"Get used to it."

"Like you did?"

"My mother isn't dead, she just left." He said as the room grew hot. I glared at the Prince before turning away from him.

"I will choose your side only because I see the good in you. Don't prove me wrong Zuko. You know this war needs to be over and to do that you need to let the Avatar defeat your father. I will not continue being apart of your fathers power struggle much longer if you don't see that."

"The only reason you were kept alive is because you had blue flame when you were brought to the fire nation. Now it's purple. You grew stronger. You're only choice is killing him yourself and that won't happen. You don't believe in hurting people."

"Fine. Don't disturb me." I said before walking out of his room. Only to be blown back by a strong wind.