And his fingers touched Luffy's lips, 'How can you be so pretty?' he thought about it again, again and again, over again.

'I want to messed up your pretty little, innocent face, I want to be inside you, I want to fill you up with mine.. even if your sleeping, I want to ripped you apart so badly, I want to fucked you until you pass out.'

As his hand began to slide down slower, down to Luffy's chest. He feels the heartbeat. That pleasant face he wants to mess up, Law hummed for a moment and went down, pinning Luffy in bed, with his hand on the pillow. Staring down at Luffy's lips, who seems to be not opening.

He caressed Luffy's cheek, as he closed his eyes and ended up kissing him, Luffy was in a deep sleep being kissed by Law himself. The kiss stops for a moment as his tongue bites Luffy's lower lip.

"Wake up, Mugiwara-ya..."

Kissing Luffy's cheek, licking Luffy's neck and after backing down, he raised one of Luffy's legs and started to give it a kiss, down and deeper to Luffy's thighs. His tongue, and started to bite Luffy's thighs, making a few types of marks and hickeys. As his saliva connected from those thighs.

"Fuck.. your driving me crazy.."

Panting heavily as his demonic aura was releasing, 'Fuck.. fuck.. fuck, fucking wake up.. I want to eat you up..' he tried everything, very gentle ways to wake Luffy up, and Luffy didn't open his eyes slightly, he was totally in deep sleep. Law just looks at his beautiful, face and can't get over it.

His desires are getting hotter and getting deeper.

Just staring at his sleeping face, makes him so turned on.

Law ended up unbuttoning Luffy's clothes and undergarments as well as "Everything", even underwear, it was obvious that he wanted Luffy to be naked. Throwing the clothes all on the floor like nothing, he just looked at it. That body, delicate and fragile, beautiful body. He caressed his cheek again and started to kiss it.

"Luffy-ya.. wake up, Luffy-ya.."

Licking Luffy's ears as he also took off all of his undergarments. Every single thing, showing all of his pure tattoos, legs, and more, just to be naked, he smirked. And grab the blanket, laying beside Luffy as his front body was facing on the side where it was directed to Luffy that was facing him, who slightly moved.

His hand runs down Luffy's soft, smooth thighs, rubbing it and upwards to the waist, slender and small waist. Luffy was so sexy in his eyes.

'Let's sleep naked.'

He says even if Luffy didn't answer, Law just stared at his face. Sleeping so peacefully, that he didn't open his eyes to look at him at all. Law stares at the face beside him, and leans closer to Luffy's neck and gives it some pecks, he can't stop himself from eating him even if Luffy was sleeping.

Law got on top of Luffy again, seeing his face wanting to mess that face. Leaning again and licks Luffy's lips with his tongue, with that adorable face which makes Law unable to control himself. Luffy was in a deep sleep which he couldn't even know what Law was doing, because of the sleeping bullets that cost him. His body became weaker and fell into a deep, exhausting, sleep. Like he never sleeps in his entire life.

Law lifts his thighs, kissing it every other way, two thighs at once and that long, delicate, smooth legs. He gives it a peck of kisses, lots of kisses that leave a mark on Luffy's thighs. Law leaned down to kiss Luffy's bellybutton, tummy and up to the chest. Touching his right chest and now Law is licking one of his nipples and while his hand plays with another.