He calls

Earlier
No one's POV
Valt turned around to see who hugged him and was a little shocked to find who that person was.

"A-Aiger?" Valt asked, trying to act normal.
The named looked up to see Valt's face while smiling cutesy, "Yes? Are you surprised to see me?You are, right? "
Valt just nodded and pushed Aiger a little to break the hug which the minor felt weird but back offed, giving the other some personal space.
Valt: When did you come?
Aiger: Just a while ago.
Valt: Well then shouldn't you go and have some rest? You must be tired.
Aiger: Ya, I am a little tired, so why not we go back together! After all it's been years since we last met.
Valt: A-ah, sorry Aiger but I am a little busy with the preparations for the Legend Festival so I can't accompany you😥
Aiger held his head low after hearing his boyfriend say that.
Aiger: It's fine. Let me help yo-
Aiger looked up to see that Valt was already far away from him, talking and laughing with Cuza, Sasha, Kitt and Honey.
'How could he say that? Didn't he missed me all those years that we were separated? He neither kissed me nor properly hugged me instead shoved me away when I tried to hug him!!' Aiger thought feeling sad and angry at the same time. He saw Cuza hugging Valt while Valt didn't pushed him away like he did to him instead he was still conversing with them happily, this made Aiger more angry and he stormed off inside with his luggage to his room.
When he was about to open the door of his room, his phone started ringing.
Aiger :- What now? He wants to apologize for not greeting his cute boyfriend properly after meeting him for the first time in several years? I won't forgive him so easily!
With that he answered the call without reading the caller's name.
Aiger :- Wanna apologize now?
??? :- In ur dreams idiot!
Aiger :- Huh?

Sorry for the short chappie!!
It's my first fanfic so plz support me😊. Thanks for reading.

Kawaii_Neko-san out!